• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FFL Dealers in Northwest Indiana

RUGER SR9

imported post

Hello, Does any body knowa FFL Dealer in Northwest Indiana that offer a gun tranfer service ! please let me know.

Thank you,

JB-Indiana

imported post

If you live up around NWI way, try Dennis at: glshooters@gmail.com

Dennis is a straight-up, stand-up guy anda really great guy to deal with, and charges a meer $15 for a transfer. He also refuses to deal (sales, transfers, socialize, etc.) with anyone of "questionable character". So, you can be certain he's doing all he can to help out the good guys and keep access to guns away from the not-so-good-guys.

I bought a handgun from a dealer in South Carolina, found Dennis' name on the GunsAmerica.com website, and Dennis did the transfer for me. I didn't know him prior to this, but we're definitely friends now!

I recommend Dennis, and Great Lakes Shooters (hence the e-mail addy) quite highly. Tell him J.B. had ya call.

Hope this helps a bit, friends.

J.B.