• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Selling price on a used PT24/7 Pro 9mm??

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

I am wondering as to much how much I would get for my Taurus PT 24/7 Pro chambered in 9mm that I bought a few months ago.

I am looking to maybe trade it in at Cabelas here in Connecticut if they will even take it. The gun is brand new but it has about 500 rounds through it. I am looking at maybe a Beretta/PT-92 or a Glock 19. I wanted to know some prices on those bad boys right there.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ahead of time!

AbNo

imported post

Hell, I wouldn't be letting go of ANY of my arms right now.

You might not be able to replace it.

I've already turned down three offers for a couple of mine in the last month or so. :?

squisher

imported post

Hmm...24/7's are supposed to be nice guns.

I like 92's myself though, but I went with Taurus' version instead of paying the premium for Beretta's

If you were closer I'd say we could trade for a couple of days to see if you even like it, but CT is a ways away from IN :)

EDIT: To be on topic:
Probably be able to get most of what you have in it (90% or so) just because of the political climate. You might be able to get all your dough back in a private transfer.

JBinMontana

imported post

I know retail they are selling for $329.00 here NIB The nice thing is that any one who buys the 24/7 Pro from you still gets the Unconditional Repair Policy for the lifetime of the firearm.

Good luck selling it.

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

haha I bought mine for 470 bucks can you say (raped?):cuss:then the holster was 70 bucks man did I get screwed. Mom and pop stores are awesome but they overcharge way to much.

Yes I agree, which is why hopefully I can get a good deal for it. Maybe Cabelas will give me a good deal. Who knows, but it comes with the lifetime guarantee/warranty which is always a positive thing and a good selling point =D

-Joe

Dustin

imported post

GunOwnerJoe wrote:
I am wondering as to much how much I would get for my Taurus PT 24/7 Pro chambered in 9mm that I bought a few months ago.

I am looking to maybe trade it in at Cabelas here in Connecticut if they will even take it. The gun is brand new but it has about 500 rounds through it. I am looking at maybe a Beretta/PT-92 or a Glock 19. I wanted to know some prices on those bad boys right there.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ahead of time!

Google is you firend.

Just google "- Glock 19 -" Then hit the SHopping word/link at the top left corner of the page.

Dustin

imported post

AbNo wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Google is you firend.

Just google "- Glock 19 -" Then hit the SHopping word/link at the top left corner of the page.
That's funny, I did that, and THIS came up! :shock:

:lol:
24.gif

JBinMontana

imported post

GunOwnerJoe wrote:
haha I bought mine for 470 bucks can you say (raped?):cuss:then the holster was 70 bucks man did I get screwed. Mom and pop stores are awesome but they overcharge way to much.

Yes I agree, which is why hopefully I can get a good deal for it. Maybe Cabelas will give me a good deal. Who knows, but it comes with the lifetime guarantee/warranty which is always a positive thing and a good selling point =D

-Joe

Just remember, you may need to buy a real expensive handgun to get a real good deal.... I mean used guns on trade don't bring near close to what you can sell them for ie gunbroker and or gunsamerica, remember you need to get as much as you can.

I wish you luck in getting what you need.

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

JBinMontana wrote:
GunOwnerJoe wrote:

-Joe

Just remember, you may need to buy a real expensive handgun to get a real good deal.... I mean used guns on trade don't bring near close to what you can sell them for ie gunbroker and or gunsamerica, remember you need to get as much as you can.

I wish you luck in getting what you need.
I appreciate the info. Yea I am gonna hold onto her for a while until I have the money to invest on another. I got laid off (so what else is new) and finally got a job but I took a huge hit on being paid and I only get about 8 bucks an hour :cuss:so yea, money is tight as hell for me. Well take care yall thanks for the input!