• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For when the zombies attack...

forever_frost

imported post

They should make floating firearms. I too, lost my weapons in a boating accident. I am terribly torn up about it, I'm glad that there are others here who understand my loss.

les_aker

imported post

forever_frost wrote:
They should make floating firearms. I too, lost my weapons in a boating accident. I am terribly torn up about it, I'm glad that there are others here who understand my loss.

How terrible. I was scuba diving with mine, and a boat fell on them.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Zero4910 wrote:
SNIP -adam (or Barack)
[/quote]

See, folks? When you do a little cryptic shuffling you get the secret message:

"A Dam(n) Barack."

I think he really is. :)

Get back to work Mr. Prez., there's an economy to re-start and a Federal Reserveto save from well-deserved criticism.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Zero4910 wrote:
Because every forum needs a thread about the guns we own...

Sorry. Dog sled in a crevasse.I had to cut the leads to free the dogs. The dogs and I made it. The sled didn't. The last I saw, it was bouncing off the ice 140 ft. down. Heavy blizzard that night covered up all traces. I even heard the glacier groaning as the crack closed. By the time anybody gets around to looking for it, the glacier will have carried the sled into the sea.

And that was the second collection.

The first one was lost toCuban hi-jackers. I was on my way to Knob Creekin a charteredplane with all my guns.Cubans got everything.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh!! Wait a minute! There is an even better one.

A buddy of mine had his entire collection at a gun store for appraisal. Left it overnite. The next morning the BATF raided the dealer on a bogus charge and confiscated everything in the building.

So the government ALREADY HAS THEM.

:D

Pamiam

imported post

Orygunner wrote:
my OC sidearm is a Taurus...
Taurus does offer a great warranty, on paper. It recently took me 4 months to get a sights assembly replacement (without which the firearm was completely inoperative).

It's a great firearm, when it works. It has even been known to shoot under water (long story).

Do any of you boat owners want to buy a Taurus at a good price? ;)

Gordie

imported post

All of my guns were abducted by aliens and forced to undergo borescope inspections.:what:

They haven't been returned yet.:uhoh:

I think the aliens are working for the BATFE.:cuss:

wrightme

imported post

Gordie wrote:
All of my guns were abducted by aliens and forced to undergo borescope inspections.:what:

IF, repeat IF they are ever returned, make sure to check them for implanted tracking devices. You know them aliens....... :?

Walleye

imported post

- XXL bunny slippers with concealed "squeeky" toy (yes, I have a permit for that)
- Mao Armaments Ultra Dart Gun (have to use super glue on the dart suction cups, they don't stick very well)
- Some odd gun a clown gave me that displays a "bang" flag when trigger is pulled
- Replica of a Civil War-era gatling gun that has plugged barrels, but can still be quite intimidating

I'm well prepared for the zombie invasion, yup.

Do any of you boat owners want to buy a Taurus at a good price?
I'll give you $50 for it.

r6-rider

imported post

Gordie wrote:

no, theyre working for the drug cartel:lol:

marine77

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
thx997303 wrote:
Dang, I hate those boating accidents.:)
You had a boating accident too?! I lost EVERYTHING including my Dillon Reloading Press! I'm still in a state of emotional shambles! :cry:
Mine was from a break-in, must of been a gun nut meth mouth. (Bet you can't say it three times real fast without flubbing it up.):celebrate

Pamiam

imported post

Walleye wrote:
- XXL bunny slippers with concealed "squeeky" toy (yes, I have a permit for that)
- Mao Armaments Ultra Dart Gun (have to use super glue on the dart suction cups, they don't stick very well)
- Some odd gun a clown gave me that displays a "bang" flag when trigger is pulled
- Replica of a Civil War-era gatling gun that has plugged barrels, but can still be quite intimidating

Wow! That's very generous! It's a good thing it was lost in the sinkhole incident with all of the other firearms. If I had taken your $50.00 I would have had to live with the guilt the rest of my life. :shock:

Fortunately, the trebuchet, crossbows, swords and missiles made it through unscathed! (whew!) Bring on the zombies!

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Pamiam wrote:
Walleye wrote:

Wow! That's very generous! It's a good thing it was lost in the sinkhole incident with all of the other firearms. If I had taken your $50.00 I would have had to live with the guilt the rest of my life. :shock:

Fortunately, the trebuchet, crossbows, swords and missiles made it through unscathed! (whew!) Bring on the zombies!

Going to have to bust this one out again...

bugly

imported post

It doesn't matter what I have right now, I was trained well enough to use anything I find to use as both defensive and offensive weapons, up to, and including; the bones of those who came before you to try and stop me.
I will, however admit to one of my prized firearms: a simple, no-frills 1911 A1 .45 ACP (schwartz safeties are for punx) that goes bang every time I squeeze (not pull) the noisy button and the projectile hits exactly what I want it to, regardless of which hand I hold it in or which finger I squeeze with.
I was trained by some of the best marksmen in the world at the time and I have practiced for many years since, I have been accused of "wasting paper" because all I use on a target is a very small part in the center, leaving the rest unmolested.

oh yeah, Chuck Norris fears me...:celebrate

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Welcome to OCDO.
Unfortunately, I am firearm free. You see, I was in the Jeep crossing a river when this boat came down the river..... It wasn't pretty... all was lost...

Springfield45

imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
Welcome to OCDO.
Unfortunately, I am firearm free. You see, I was in the Jeep crossing a river when this boat came down the river..... It wasn't pretty... all was lost...
THAT WAS YOU IN THE JEEP ???:what::what:
Man do I have a bone to pick with you ........ :cuss:

~~Springfield