• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For when the zombies attack...

Zero4910

imported post

Because every forum needs a thread about the guns we own...

DPMS M4 (Picture attached)
Sig P556
Glock 21
SPAS-12
AR-50

Pictures of the rest will follow shortly.

-adam

Orygunner

imported post

Zero4910 wrote:

Sig P556
Glock 21
SPAS-12
AR-50

-adam

Nice try, "adam" (if that is your real name). Or should I say "Barack!!!" :pYou aren't going to get us to help you create your registration database THAT easy! :D ;)

Seriously... Welcome to OCDO!

However, being a public forum, I will predict:

1. Most members won't list ALL their guns
2. Many members will report that all their firearms were lost in tragic boating accidents. :cry:
3. All members will welcome you to OCDO. :celebrate

To answer your initial question, my everyday CC gun is a Kel-Tec P-3AT in .380 ACP in a pocket holster, and my OC sidearm is a Taurus PT101 Stainless Steel in .40 S&W. Everything else is for me to know and only a few to find out :).

...Again, Welcome!...
...Orygunner...

the wheeelman

imported post

Zero4910 wrote:

Sig P556
Glock 21
SPAS-12
AR-50

-adam

Wow....really...I can't believe you really thought that would work!!!!

Your first post in the community and you ask everyone to list the weapons they have...not so genius:idea:are you!

Yeah...damn boat accident!

Oh wait...the accident didn't get my OC gun...H&K 45c! :celebrate

Ory is right...and welcome!

ODA 226

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Dang, I hate those boating accidents.:)
You had a boating accident too?! I lost EVERYTHING including my Dillon Reloading Press! I'm still in a state of emotional shambles! :cry:

wrightme

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
thx997303 wrote:
You had a boating accident too?! I lost EVERYTHING including my Dillon Reloading Press! I'm still in a state of emotional shambles! :cry:

Man, and I thought my recent "freshwater washdown" was an isolated incident! :cry: Luckily I recently purchased a "firearm" for my son.

63552165b001_main400.jpg

I think it has a CA/DC friendly 6 round clip, but with the removable stock, removable barrel extension, AND a pistol grip, it may run afowl of AssSalt weapons bans.

(note the cool 'laser' designator :cool: )

Now here is the one that I..., er, I mean HE, really wants.....

64979415448_Main400.jpg

Full-auto, belt-fed. I hope I can pass the BG check and afford the stamp.

the wheeelman

imported post

wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
thx997303 wrote:

Man, and I thought my recent "freshwater washdown" was an isolated incident! :cry: Luckily I recently purchased a "firearm" for my son.

63552165b001_main400.jpg

I think it has a CA/DC friendly 6 round clip, but with the removable stock, removable barrel extension, AND a pistol grip, it may run afowl of AssSalt weapons bans.

(note the cool 'laser' designator :cool: )

Now here is the one that I..., er, I mean HE, really wants.....

64979415448_Main400.jpg

Full-auto, belt-fed. I hope I can pass the BG check and afford the stamp.
Whoah...your sonwants the Nerf Turret...my little brother inlaw has one it is quite the family entertainment toy haha.

Just don't let CPC know your child has one.:what:

Marco

imported post

All my guns except this one got washed away during a heavy rain storm.
TR150_web_detail.jpg

It is a true sharpshooter.
The ammuntion feeding device holds >20 rounds, it is one of the fastest S/A's I've ever used and it conceals well.

The best thing about it, ammo is available almost anywhere.

Orygunner

imported post

Seeing the Nerf guns reminded me of our Springfield city law banning loaded firearms at all city parks:

http://www.qcode.us/codes/springfield/
Springfield City Code 5.286:

Except as provided in ORS 166.173(2), it shall be unlawful for any person to possess any loaded: firearm, rifle, shotgun, revolver, pistol, air gun, air rifle or any similar mechanism by whatever name known which is designed to expel a projectile through a gun barrel by the action of any explosive powder, gas, compressed air, spring or elastic mechanism at any public park and recreation district facility open to or frequented by the public, including, but not limited to, parks, roads, buildings, and parking lots. This prohibition shall not apply to activities sponsored or authorized by a park district. The above offense is punishable as a violation and subject to a fine not exceeding $720.00 pursuant to SMC section 1.205. [Section 5.286 amended by Ordinance No. 6169, enacted May 15, 2006; further amended by Ordinance No. 6173, enacted May 15, 2006.]

Yup. that effectively bans NERF GUNS in any city parks.

I'm gonna have to point that out to the city council...
...Orygunner...

wrightme

imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
Whoah...your sonwants the Nerf Turret...my little brother inlaw has one it is quite the family entertainment toy haha.

Just don't let CPC know your child has one.:what:
He also wears a gun club hat to school. I figure it is only a matter of time before I get a visit. Of course, the Supe of school is a member of the same club..... :cool:

Springfield45

imported post

Wow .... I didn't realize Boating accidents were so popular ... Though I had an 'Isolated incident' .... Maybe The Gob'ment could help us out and impose some
more regulations to make it safer for us boaters ? That would really be
wonderful ! Whaddya think fellas ?

~~Springfield

r6-rider

imported post

Springfield45 wrote:
Wow .... I didn't realize Boating accidents were so popular ... Though I had an 'Isolated incident' .... Maybe The Gob'ment could help us out and impose some
more regulations to make it safer for us boaters ? That would really be
wonderful ! Whaddya think fellas ?

~~Springfield
Exactly!!! people are to incompetent to just be driving freely on these boats, more law is in order

HEIL HILTER!!

Zero4910

imported post

Orygunner:
Nice try, "adam" (if that is your real name). Or should I say "Barack!!!
[/quote]

Argh! You caught me! My name could maybe possibly be in some way, shape, or form be distorted from Adam to Barack...but only if you don't speak no good Engrish...

Other than to work, I OC/CC my Glock 21 everywhere I go...I really do have pictures coming...I also have a Yankee Hill Phantom 5.56 suppressor in the works...should have it anywhere from 6-10 weeks...

-adam (or Barack)

Zero4910

imported post

How come everyone seems to have their arsenals out in open water on boats? Preparing for the "waterworld" event on 21 Dec 2012?

-adam