• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

business offer....?

CCW_with_M1911

imported post

Am not sure if this is cool for me to do here....but, as they say, easier to ask for forgiveness than permission....

I am a leather crafter, gunsmith/dealer, NRA instructor/recruiter.....

as another saying goes, am not cheap but could be had...!!....I dedicate my efforts for firearms in all ways I possibly can to be affordable/economical.....

if there is anyway I can help someone, gimme a ringle.....

www.franksniche.com

IxionDeece

imported post

Actually I have a question for ya, I am an oc kinda person but when it is cold it is kinda hard to do and transporting without a ccw license is rather bothersome. I am a delivery driver for Papa Johns and currently dont make very much because of our current economy...(been searching for a second job for 8 months...). I noticed on your website that you do training for ccw? Every where around here is kinda pricey for my current occupation. My question to you is what do you charge, and/or would you be willing to do some kind of deal in exchange for the training? I am skilled at many things,and things that I do not know yet I am able to learn very quickly.I am not sure what I would be able to do for you in return if you would even be willing to,but I am a very willing person and would deeply appreciate anything you might be able to do for me. I am on OC.org forums daily, and if you would prefer I can send you a pm with my email.Thanks for everything

Dustin

CCW_with_M1911

imported post

if you would, please, go to my website and use the "Contact Frank" button and send an email to me...

I monitor all of my emails from my shop, home and full time job with computer and cell phone....

yes, if you prefer, use the number on the site to call me....please, leave a message if I don't answer right away....

as I tell my customers, freinds, relatives, family.....don't be surprised if you call at 3 a.m. and I answer....!!....don't despair if I don't return your 10 a.m. call until 5 p.m.....!!....I work rotating shifts at my full time job and, unfortunately, my bio clock just doesn't turn on and shut off with what's written on a piece of paper.....either way, I will return your message and we can coordinate class times and repayment between us....