• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get to Pick up my new girl this weekend

G

imported post

WOOHOOO!!!!! Ive been waiting for 6 Months now. I lost my chance in the summer, since they were/are on limited release right now. Got to handle one at Sportman's Whse. In late July, placed an order with a small FFL (that was actually a mistake) and then the supply dried up. I waited on him long enough:cuss:, Ive called around for weeks now, but I found one again (at Sportsman's again, ....of course)
Now Im driving 100 miles on saturday to go pick it up!!!:dude:

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
px4StormCompact.jpg

Does anyone else have a Sub-compact?? whatdya think?? I have the fullsize as well, and I LOVE that thing!! Thousands of rounds downrange, and the only issues are with really crappy "wolf" ammunition. Even then, no misfires or feeding issues.

marine77

imported post

I sure wouldn't go to a gun show, high prices, and then some junk to go with them prices.:cuss:

G

imported post

CrossFire wrote:
I may be looking for on of those at the next gun show.
I was too, but there was nothing there that was even close to a PX4. A few 92s or M9s was all.
And most anything there was definately over-priced. $1200 for a romanian AK was just a little excessive..

CrossFire

imported post

GnGKlinger wrote:
CrossFire wrote:
I was too, but there was nothing there that was even close to a PX4. A few 92s or M9s was all.
And most anything there was definately over-priced. $1200 for a romanian AK was just a little excessive..

As far as the pricing going up goes, we are just getting what we asked for and we will have to just live with it for a while.

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

CrossFire wrote:
GnGKlinger wrote:
CrossFire wrote:

As far as the pricing going up goes, we are just getting what we asked for and we will have to just live with it for a while.
It did get ridiculous for a little while. I was joking around on Arfcom about how I was going to list my Yugo AK for $895. Two days later I got someone asking if it was still for sale. I could have doubled my investment!

richarcm

imported post

CrossFire wrote:
GnGKlinger wrote:
CrossFire wrote:

In case anyone hasn't noticed the supplies are PLUMMETING meanwhile demand is SKYROCKETING.

What do you think the prices are going to do?? LOL

It's not going to get any cheaper anytime real soon. I say get it while you can for whatever you can.

G

imported post

Mr44Magnum wrote:
I would be fun to shoot.
:shock::shock::shock: I bet you would, being of such high caliber; But how many rounds can you hold when you're fully loaded??? :lol:

M

mdgary

imported post

Are you going to stand still or will you be moving , I would love to shoot you I need the practice.

GumiBear

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I had read that this morning and had to laugh and thought of posting a reponse asking if he needed a running head start, but then thought nah!