• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

virginia arms co

silentchrs

imported post

bought my first gun and holster for oc as i have no ccp yet the salesmen were very nice answered all of my questions some probably kinda stupid i think his name was bernie anyways nice shop down there

nova

imported post

I agree. VA Arms is a nice shop. Whenever I'm out in the area I always stop at Guns and Ammo Warehouse and VA Arms. Probably the two best gun shops in NoVA.

hsmith

imported post

silentchrs wrote:
bought my first gun and holster for oc as i have no ccp yet the salesmen were very nice answered all of my questions some probably kinda stupid i think his name was bernie anyways nice shop down there
Bernie owns the place. It is a good shop.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

nova wrote:
Guns and Ammo Warehouse and VA Arms. Probably the two best gun shops in NoVA.
I like Guns and Ammo... Very friendly and lots of stuff.. I also like Silver Eagle Group.. also very friendly and lots of new guns.. not so much a gun "shop" but more a "new gun sales area" of a range... but still nice.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

ed wrote:
nova wrote:
Guns and Ammo Warehouse and VA Arms. Probably the two best gun shops in NoVA.
I like Guns and Ammo... Very friendly and lots of stuff.. I also like Silver Eagle Group.. also very friendly and lots of new guns.. not so much a gun "shop" but more a "new gun sales area" of a range... but still nice.
Yup just got my P22 from them! Great service.:)

rebfan

imported post

I've purchased two guns from VA Arms and had great service both times.

Floyd

imported post

VA Arms and Guns & Ammo are great places to shop. I make the drive from Leesburg to buy from them over the local store just based on the people that work there, their attitude and their experience - plus their prices are better.

-Floyd

tsannicolas

imported post

Yeah, everyone at VA arms are real professional and nice. Same with Guns & Ammo Warehouse. I bought my glock at VA arms because G&A was out of stock. in fact, they're out of stock of almost everything at G&A last i checked. i really wanted to buy the glock at G&A, but they didn't have any G26's :(

tsannicolas

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
I didn't know Guns and Ammo warehouse was so close to Va arms:uhoh: I'll have to go check it out sometime.;)
yep, they're both off of nokesville.

well, to be techincal, va arms is on center street or something, but it's right off of nokesville road

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Isn't this the same Bernie that was the subject of a thread a while back about his support of Obama and not supporting OC? Looked for it but my search-fu is weak today.

If it was not Bernie but someone else, my apologies to him in advance. I'm just trying to keep straight who is who up there in NoVa so if I ever get that way with $$ in my pocket I'll know who/where to spend it and who to avoid.

stay safe.

skidmark

tsannicolas

imported post

skidmark wrote:
Isn't this the same Bernie that was the subject of a thread a while back about his support of Obama and not supporting OC? Looked for it but my search-fu is weak today.

If it was not Bernie but someone else, my apologies to him in advance. I'm just trying to keep straight who is who up there in NoVa so if I ever get that way with $$ in my pocket I'll know who/where to spend it and who to avoid.

stay safe.

skidmark
you're thinking about the guy that owns Blue Ridge Arsenal - his name is Earl Curtis

http://www.blueridgearsenal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=57

crazydude6030

imported post

tsannicolas wrote:
skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
you're thinking about the guy that owns Blue Ridge Arsenal - his name is Earl Curtis

http://www.blueridgearsenal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=57
I am not fond of Blue Ridge, they seem a tad higher then everyone. haven't been to guns and ammo yet, anyone have an address for them?

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
Oh no, skid...that was the owner of Blue Ridge Arsenal.

Bernie at Virginia Arms is unfailingly polite, considerate, friendly and helpful and under his leadership the staff are mostly the same.

Virginia Arms can be an extremely busy shop on Saturdays, though, so if you want to look at something specific when they are busy patience may be required.

I regularly vote with my business at Virginia Arms, Dominion Arms and G&A Warehouse. Dominion Arms is a different cup of tea . . . I enjoy the atmosphere there too.

:cool:

crazydude6030

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Blue Ridge was the one. If you go to Blue Ridge I would consider going to Silver Eagle or somewhere that actually cares about our rights:banghead:

umm, am i missing something about blue ridge?