• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wish this was my new gun

JB-Indiana

imported post

Open Carry?!? I'm bettin' you're gonna have a hard time finding any kind of a holster for it! You're at least gonna need one with an FBI cant!

FMCDH

imported post

JB-Indiana wrote:
Open Carry?!? I'm bettin' you're gonna have a hard time finding any kind of a holster for it! You're at least gonna need one with an FBI cant!
Heck with finding a holster, try finding ammo for it! You will have to frequent the US Navy Battleship garage sales. :D

FMCDH

imported post

W5DVC wrote:
OH........I don't know.......from the look of it........105mm ought to fit very nicely. W5DVC :cool:
Is that the hollow point round they sell in boxes of 6 at 7-11?;)