• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tri-Cities Meet this weekend?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I won't be available till early evening on Sat and late afternoon on Sunday. You local guys need to come up with a time / place.

Riverdog

imported post

Well, late Sunday afternoon being the Superbowl, that might be problematic!

Otherwise I'm sure we can scare up a dinner place. Saturday night in the ole Dry Sharties tends to be pretty busy, and the only quasi-non-fast food restaurant I've OC'd is Red Robin.

Broken Vet.

imported post

My wife and I would love to join in however, Saturday evening is no good as I've score tickets to see Leann Rimes and were going :celebrate. The following weekend would work better not being Super Bowl weekend.

God Bless,

Scott

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

The weekend was called short due to a 5 hr ER visit (stupid gall bladder attack). I'll try again next time I head over there. You guys are soooo lucky, Kadlec Hospital has some fine female ER nurses.

Riverdog

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
The weekend was called short due to a 5 hr ER visit (stupid gall bladder attack). I'll try again next time I head over there. You guys are soooo lucky, Kadlec Hospital has some fine female ER nurses.
That does not sound like an ideal way to spend any weekend. At least it was mellowed by some eye candy. Hope you're feeling better.