Thread: NRA supports open carry! At the state level????

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Sent from ILAContact@nrahq.org

"Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thanks for contacting NRA-ILA. NRA supports Open-Carry and currently pursues Open-Carry legislation on a state level. NRA endorses Open-Carry in the state of Texas.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
    Krista Cupp
    NRA-ILA Grassroots Division"

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Thanks for sharing that, Venator. It's good to be aware of who supports FULL exercise of the RKBA. Thanks for gathering and publishing this.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

This might be a good post for MGO and ARFCOM

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    This might be a good post for MGO and ARFCOM
    Just posted to MGO. The link to ARFCOM is screwy now, I'll post later.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I don't consider myself a friend of the NRA, but if they wish to put their money where their mouths are and help us out by spreading the word and perhaps getting involved in legal defense and law suits, I could see past the things they have done to screw over gun owners.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.