Thread: FS Left handed Comp-Tac 2 o'clock kydex holster

Post imported post

Like New, Left handed Comp-Tac 2 o'clock holster and single mag pouch for glock 19, 23 etc..
    The holster and mag carrier have been used very little. I am right handed and used them to practice doing things left handed , other than some time at the range they were never carried.

My guns didn't have rails, I'm not sure if a gun w/rails will work.

Will to let go for $50+ shipping

The set retails for $88+8.50 shipping
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Bah, it could be useful for me, but I have nothing to put in it. :?

Good luck selling it.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

I should have put Glock in the title:?.
    Might have saved you a few key strokes if I had, sorry I don't have anythingfor an XD or RR 1911.

[line]
    I'd keep the holster except I don't have anything to put inside anymore.
    The guy I sold my G23's to is right handed.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

No worries, my friend.

Besides, I already have one for my 1911. :celebrate

That, and I still have that link you sent me for the XD one...
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

hey, lefties a iwb glock holster.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

LH Kydex Comp-Tac holster and mag pouch.

Still available

~Alan Korwin