• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona Defense Group

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know of a New local Arizona website that has been created for all of you to gather and talk about the local news, rights, firearms and more. This board is dedicated to a local Arizona perspective. Some of the users here are already helping with the management of the site. I welcome all of you to Arizona Defense Group located at:

http://www.xboxjedi.com/defense

Shane

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Yeah... w/o havin' 'outsider' influence as was recent with the thread lockin' on private transfer of a weapon (gift). That same scenario was in this forum in Dec 2008. I don't care WHAT they do in Virginia.

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

Recovering Californian wrote:
While I will continue to enjoy this site, I am pleased to see an Arizona Only Site pop up. Kudos Crossfire!
Thank you, we can use as many people at ADG as possible to help spread the word. If you have time, we invite everyone to join up, it takes seconds and is free of course. Many of those on this board manage ADG as well. We could use all the help as possible assisting with questions.

-------------Local Arizona Forums-------------
http://www.xboxjedi.com/defense

site_logo.png