• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Bills on the Senate Floor: Senate Bill 358 and House Bill 412

Bustelo5%

imported post

Kpt projects? holy crap I havent heard of that place in years I had alot of friends from there and also mayor rights also.
Pearl City are you sure I mean thats pretty much all high rises and that move theater block right? I mean I can be wrong its been about 4 years since I have been back home.
Although the Walabee hunting in the ft shafter/kahlihi area would be alot of fun lol.

Its so weird to think about Hawaii being that Anti gun even though I lived there for half my life I didnt even notice it that young.
This make me wanna set up shop on one of the atolls that are not part of America and just kick it.

MarlboroLts5150

imported post

No update as of yet. We here are pretty much waiting to see what the outcome of the MacDonald vs. Chicago. If that goes the way we would like it to, then we have some major ammo to change the laws here.