• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Dangerous Life Style

ca2az96

imported post

I will concede that there are a few positive examples in that Music Culture. KRS-One isan example. I hope that PYRO follows that example (As I have no reason to assume he wouldn't).

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh man, I'm still laughing....

Among persons so ready and willing to prove their manliness by means of an itchy trigger finger, perhaps a vest would do better?

Having a gun doesn't make you bullet proof.

Shots comming from everywhere, doubt the sights on the side of the weapon are being used.... Being armed doesn't protect you from a dozen or so poorly aimed shots fired from a 'gat' by someone who isn't even looking where they are pointing it....

They call it rap because it wasn't even good enough for the "c" in front.... :p

chrsjhnsn

imported post

I am a fan of unpopular music too, I like punk rock.
in NV you can carry in a bar and even have a drink, you must maintain
the same blood level as a driver would.
I don't drink so it is a no concern to me.
Good luck, get your permit and additional training.

curtm1911

imported post

Look into Arizona Safe Storage Law also, I have been called for Jury Duty, Carry into the Cattle Line, Show My ID, CWP, and ask for Clarification; We will hold it for you. Is it legal for you to do so, with your Permission, May I Carry, I am an Employee, just my thoughts on the Laws, as I have read them, but IANAL nor do I play one on TV................lol

Have you ever listened to/considered the Blues as a Music Life..........just a thought............it is the root of all............bye .....................