• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In New Jersey - Underground Bunker Hid Part of Huge Arsenal

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Michigander wrote:
You can shoot only 1 gun effectively at a time. You can carry no more than 2 or 3, with about 500 rounds or so total with you depending on the caliber, and that's if you're really loaded down.

For that reason, any limit on the number of firearms a person can have is absurd, and shouldn't even stand up to the logic of an idiot. But that IS New Jersey.

New Jersey is one of the more absurd states and a good place for any sane person to stay out of. I think possession of a darning needle is a felony. He can kiss his guns g'bye... 'n his ass too while he's at it.

Washington should'a left New Jersey to the Hessians.

BlueStreek

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote
New Jersey is one of the more absurd states and a good place for any sane person to stay out of. snip
This is the bigger problem that we have willingly given up too many states. It's not that all of us are being infringed on at once like a total gun ban but it is being done geographically. DC, Chicago, MA, CA, NJ, etc. The list keeps going until that are only 2 or three states left that respect our right. What are we going to do then? All move to one of those 3 states? I don't think so. And those of us that are in those states will be easy targets when the government decides to issue the Coup de grâce and end it for the rest.

"We must hang together or we shall hang separately." Benjamin Franklin

Evil Ernie

imported post

Has anyone discovered why the detectives were there in the first place? Was he a suspect, or were they just canvassing and asking if anyone saw anything?

Have I ever told any of you how much I hate NJ?