• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Houston Chronicle Article on Open Carry

GWbiker

imported post

I don’t want to return to a 19th-century Wild West urban atmosphere for Texas,” said state Rep. Lon Burnam, D-Fort Worth. “I oppose both concealed-carry on campus and open-carry, but psychologically open-carry is the worst by far because of the implications it has when you’re walking down the street.

Yeah, the BG will avoid anyone who OC handgun, DUH.

This political fool Burnam should remove his head from his a$$ and visit to Arizona where OC is common.

Blinn79

imported post

Can we borrow some of your politicians over there in Arizona for a term? They apparently don't have their heads up their a$$...

Gordie

imported post

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

It would be nice if the person at least showed the knowledge of how to use a dictionary. One quick check would show that "carrying" is not "brandishing".