• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idaho Falls Lewis and Clark gun show

coyote1

imported post

intresting sign at gun show states thatall guns unloaded and inspected no loaded guns allowed inside idahostatesman was that a legal sign????show was at the shilo inn . just wondering if they know the law.

coyote1

imported post

also sign was the same saying as the other gun show picture .

Hiredgun30

imported post

i think if enough gun owners got together and wrote letters to promoters stating that there would be a boycott things would change... i dont go to gunshows when i can carry while surfing the net in the comfort of my home.

G

imported post

I believe it was also the Shilo's policy. And where it was held on private property, they can, in fact, do that. If you were caught with a loaded firearm on your person, the worst they could do is ask you to leave.
They are having another one in March down in pocatello, at the ISU student union building; and I think where thats public, theres nothing that could be enforced. Except ,maybe, that its a private company putting on the show .....again, I only THINK this is the case.

I ,personally, dont think thats a totally bad idea. Did you see all the stupid things people (dealers, and customers alike) were doing there!?!?!? OMG, it was shoulder-to-shoulder all saturday morning, and some moron was flipping an SKS bayonett around like he was some martial arts expert. It flew off and hit the table beside him.

If all else fails, not that I would ever Do this:lol:, But you could always have your backup in a coat pocket, and forget that it was there, therefore, forgot to have it inspected.