• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Safety Whistle

hawaidvr9

imported post

1. When you blow your Safety Whistle, the police will hear it from inside their cars.

2. Sounds different from a thousand other whistles that kids are playing with everyday.

3. The attacker will enjoy the high pitch sound being blown into his face, he may even dance.

4. Will panic the attacker, he will want to run away.

5. No civil minded attacker would harm a person blowing a whistle in their face.

6. People will know right where you are. Because there is a super enhancing tracking device programmed into the sound of the Safety Whistle when it is blown.

7. Like the Bat Phone, the Safety Whistle is your life-line to the police.

8. Can be upgraded. The Safety Whistle can have features like a rope connected for easy carry around your neck. No, the attacker would not think to use this upgradefor your Safety Whistle to strangle you to death.

Get yours today!

Charles Paul Lincoln

imported post

Does anybody know where I can get a retention holster for my Safety Whistle? It is so powerful . . . I would't want a bad guy to take it away from me, and of course I'm going to OC it because of it's deterrent effect!!

(SARCASM . . . yes, sarcasm!!)

Charles

Wheelgunner

imported post

Do they make a larger caliber whistle?

I disagree with the posters who feel that the number of whistles blown is important.

Clearly, getting a few powerful "game changing" whistles into the the center of the situation is the path to go. Many high pitched whistles, though traveling at a higher frequency, do not carry the same energy as a more powerful, larger caliber whistle.

I realize that lung capacity limits the number of whistles at larger caliber, however to scare off a really large gang member or to get the attention of a deeply donut distracted police officer, larger caliber whistles should be used, despite the amount of extra practice necessary to blow a large caliber whistle well.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

If I were to accessorize this would I be violating some BATF rule. May I accessorize it by adding a can of 12oz compressed air or am I limited to lung compression only? Am I limited to only one shot at a time or can I make multiple shots from the same container?

Charles Paul Lincoln

imported post

NEWS FLASH:

President Obama is working closely with uber-liberal members of congress to pass the AWB (Assault Whistles Ban) of 2009. Concerned about the increasing proliferation of louder and more powerful whistle weapons on the streets of our nation, Senator Feinstein has proposed this legislation to help ensure that the unarmed and defenseless victims of rapists, muggers, and gangsters cannot summon help. Key elements of the proposed legislation are the prohibition of volume-increasing devices and ABDs (artificial breath devices). The new law will also force whistle manufacturers to limit the number of blasts that a whistle can discharge; whistle carriers in the nations highest-crime cities will be limited to 10-blast whistles, after which time the device will cease to function. The sponsors of the legislation are touting it as crucial to making our streets safer for hard-working criminals.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Why is there no screw thread so I can attach to my barrel.
This way the bullet will blow the wistle and it will work better.