• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recently returned to site after lengthy hiatus.

thefirststrike

imported post

I joined in early 2008, after seeing someone OC'ing at Winco in Moscow, Idaho. (I began researching the laws to see if this was legal, and came across this site). I OC'ed once in April to my local Winco grocery store, and posted about it afterwards.But shortly thereafter I went through a divorce, so of course my focus was redirected to dealing with that mess.

Now I am back and active again and I am looking to make contact with and chat with fellow gun owners, hunters, outdoorsmen/women, 2nd Amendment supporters, CC'ers, OC'ers and anyone else with similar interests.

I eventually hope to meet folksin person and strike up some new friendships...begin OC'ing and shooting/hunting/fishing together, whatever.

Feel free to drop me a line here, especially if you live in the local Moscow, ID/Pullman, WA area (and related counties). We can strike up a conversation and make some new friends in the process.

Dave Riley

Thefirststrike

shad0wfax

imported post

Welcome back to the forums. There are several OC'ers in the Moscow/Pullman area. You're bound to run into us eventually. (I put up a post in the WA section for an OC lunch this or next Saturday.)