Thread: A Couple Questions

Post imported post

1. im going to gilbert in a couple weeks and wonder if there is any areas to go shooting at around there. ill be around higley and elliot.

2. is it legal to OC while walkin down the street? like if i was to walk to a store or a friends house is it legal to OC?

3. im going camping in about a month with my mom and nephews and some family friends. i was thinkin about taking my gun out there to shoot some rounds. is it legal to shoot if the area is open and no houses or highways around? and my nephews are under age, is that legal too?

Post imported post

PYRO PSR wrote:
    1. im going to gilbert in a couple weeks and wonder if there is any areas to go shooting at around there. ill be around higley and elliot.

2. is it legal to OC while walkin down the street? like if i was to walk to a store or a friends house is it legal to OC?

3. im going camping in about a month with my mom and nephews and some family friends. i was thinkin about taking my gun out there to shoot some rounds. is it legal to shoot if the area is open and no houses or highways around? and my nephews are under age, is that legal too?
    You can OC in Arizona. I recommend Caswells for shooting range.

They are located here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...amp;iwloc=addr

I will let others answer your third question.

--------------------Arizona Defense Group-----------------------
    Arizona dedicated forums for news, legislation, OC, CC discussions.

http://www.xboxjedi.com/defense

Post imported post

In answer to #3, basically, "yes".

BLM land is fine for shooting, and much of the open spaces I think you are refering to are BLM land. State Trust Land is posted 'no trespassing'. Just make sure you are not on someone else's private property (fencing or signage) and you are shooting away from any roads, and with a safe backstop.

Post imported post

thanks for the information! ill be sure to do that.. and for my first question, i was talkin about some open land, not a shooting range.. does anyone know some good open land in gilbert that i can legally shoot at?

Post imported post

gilbert is pretty populated, your going to have to go a little bit more east into AJ (or farther) to get a decent place to shoot

Post imported post

ok sweet. ill look into it!