Thread: Some toilet humor......

Post imported post

http://www.dailypress.com/news/natio...0,688005.story

The story in this link should be sub-titled "Only in America". It must have been a real mess, and probably happened because some CC guy didn't have a good retention rig.

Still, "that's pretty funny right there, I don't care who you are!"

Post imported post

Wow, must have been an old gun! I would be afraid to carry a non-drop safe gun! I'm not particularly clumsy, but I wouldn't want to bet my life on it!

TFred

Post imported post

TFred wrote:
    Wow, must have been an old gun! I would be afraid to carry a non-drop safe gun! I'm not particularly clumsy, but I wouldn't want to bet my life on it!

TFred
    I, on the other-hand, would likely be dead 10 times over if my gun fired every time it got bumped...if nothing else I'd surely be deaf[er].

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

Like I said in the other thread on this story. Never draw to a flush.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

Although it's considered bad form to ever unholster, this is the one situation which I typically do, since I normally try to keep my pants off the floor and a heavy gun hanging on my belt would therefore be a problem. Safety on, unholster, hang by trigger guard or place on top of toilet tank, reholster, safety off.

I wonder if this incident was a case of bad safety/trigger finger discipline while reholstering........

Edit: BTW Hawk, that was horrible :^).

Post imported post

ooops again

Post imported post

oops

Post imported post

Blasted toilet finally laid to rest.

http://wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1573808

John the toilet laid to rest at Utah restaurant
    January 31, 2009 - 7:26pm

CENTERVILLE, Utah (AP) - John, a porcelain commode gunned down in an accidental shooting at a fast food restaurant's bathroom, has died. His age was not immediately known.

The toilet was shattered by a bullet Jan. 12 when a man's gun fell from its holster as he was pulling up his pants, police said. Police do not plan to file criminal charges in connection with the incident.

Christian Martinez, manager of the Carl's Jr. where John was gunned down, held a memorial service Friday at the restaurant. He gave away bottles of John's favorite toilet cleaner, Kaboom Bowl Blaster, to the eatery's first 50 patrons.

A Bountiful flower shop provided a large floral arrangement.

"In all my years, I can say without a doubt that I have never delivered for a toilet," said deliveryman Doug Graham, "but I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever heard. I got a kick out of it."

Remnants of John hit and cut the gun owner's arm, but he was not seriously injured.

Police blamed John's death on the gun and style of holster the man was using.

"He was survived by the men's urinal and wash sink," said Martinez. "He left us way too soon."

Post imported post

This is BS - I would bet you a whole bunch of money that the firearm was either being played with actively (most likely) or had been played with (and cocked) just before it.... ummmm .... voiced its displeasure loudly!

Post imported post

pourshot wrote:
    This is BS - I would bet you a whole bunch of money that the firearm was either being played with actively (most likely) or had been played with (and cocked) just before it.... ummmm .... voiced its displeasure loudly!
    Well guns can be that way. There you are stroking it softly and suddenly... even violently.. It just goes off in your hand, and makes a mess of the place.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    pourshot wrote:
    Well guns can be that way. There you are stroking it softly and suddenly... even violently.. It just goes off in your hand, and makes a mess of the place.
    It could be that he was handling the gun when it went off. I would suspect bad finger discipline while reholstering. But, I would think it should be rather obvious from the toilet bowl which direction the bullet was traveling and therefore if it was on the floor when it went off. So who knows, perhaps he carries an older gun that doesn't have the drop safety features that more modern guns do?

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    pourshot wrote:
    :what:Thank goodness I didn't have a mouthful of soda when I read that. I'd have to replace my keyboard.

Post imported post

Riana wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:
    pourshot wrote:
    :what:Thank goodness I didn't have a mouthful of soda when I read that. I'd have to replace my keyboard.
    And THAT is the difference between a firearm and a gun.

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

I hear that really spicy food can cause an accidental discharge.....maybe that's what happened
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    I hear that really spicy food can....
    :shock:OK - now THAT was a thread killer as a visual I did NOT need!

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

pourshot wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    been there? done that?
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    pourshot wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    been there? done that?
    No, no... not PROJECTILEATE, .... projectile.

Post imported post

they did say the holster and gun were not a good fit, or something like that... My first CCW rig was a generic nylon kangaroo holster that was great when my belt was tight and I wasn't moving much... Most of us here can attest to the benefit of a quality gun belt and a proper holster. There is a world of difference... and getting your pants back up with a gun and extra magazine on the belt can be a real delicate procedure...