Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Grand Slam Breakfast!

Post imported post

I just thought that something this important should be posted so everyone can know about it. lol People that watched the Superbowl may already know this. Dennys is giving away a free Grand Slam breakfast to everyone in America, tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd) from 6am to 2pm! Enjoy.

Josh

Ps, I did double post this (general discussion too) I just know some ppl dont look there (such as myself), instead go straight to Washington section. Being a fellow washetonians (sp) I had to inform everyone in Washington. I hope this is ok...if not, I will get ready for my lashings :P

Post imported post

Fat lotta good it does me!

I clock in at 5:30 and clock out at 2:00.:X

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

I thought I read on the list that at least some Denny's was freindly to open carry but now that I got to check I couldn't find the list on Just-a-car's thread. That would be good to get a free breakfast and patronize a business that is behind us.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

WTF!!! it's gone!

The list is gone!!! I don't know why or how. I didn't delete it.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

State Researcher

Post imported post

I know for a fact the West Olympia Denny's and the Shelton Denny's are OC friendly.

Post imported post

just_a_car wrote:
    WTF!!! it's gone!

The list is gone!!! I don't know why or how. I didn't delete it.
    That sucks so it wasn't just me.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Post imported post

I didnt know a list existed, sorry to hear about it disappearing. Let us know if you find it/make a new one.

Josh

Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar

Post imported post

Wouldn't you know it.... I have a Dr's appt tomorrow at 1PM and I'm not allowed to eat anything for 8 hours before the appointment .

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    I thought I read on the list that at least some Denny's was freindly to open carry but now that I got to check I couldn't find the list on Just-a-car's thread. That would be good to get a free breakfast and patronize a business that is behind us.
    I have OC'd at the Denny's in Pullman, WA when the owner was there. The owner didn't bat an eye at it, and neither did the employees. I'd say they're at least OC neutral, if not OC friendly.

I can't speak for any other Denny's, but this one was fine.

Post imported post

Okay, so SV helped me out a lot and found an archive from Nov 4, 2008. There were only a few more additions here and there since then, so we have most of it back.

The pro-gun list has a Denny's in Shelton and Olympia on it. Not very convenient, at least for me.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

The Denny's on South Hill by the Walmart (in Puyallup) has to be one of the best, most friendly Denny's I've ever been to. OC in there all the time, not one bit of hassle. If anyone is in the area, I'd recommend it.

But yeah, real good it does me. I start work at 7 so in order to get this, I'd have to get up extra early and go in before work, then hope to get to work in time. Not sure it's worth it for me. But I still highly recommend the Denny's.

Post imported post

There is no Denny's around Oak Harbor either...Not worth the gas money to drive for a free meal.

Post imported post

Phssthpok wrote:
    Fat lotta good it does me!

I clock in at 5:30 and clock out at 2:00.:X
    I hear ya except I go in at 5, but still out at 2.

Not to mention the closest Denny's is Kelso (not counting the one at Jantzen Beach or other OR locations where I can't/won't carry.)

Gary

Post imported post

Well I am gonna head to the one off samish if its still there hopefully by six before everybody has to go to school and work. I wonder if I'll run into open carry members there.

Oh I hear thru the grapevine that there might be a restaraunt in auburn-burien area that might start offering a small discount to open carry patrons. Now I will have to drive down for that.

Post imported post

The only Denny's in Bellingham is on the guide, across from Red Robin. Has anyone OC'd at this location before?

Post imported post

Crap I am on Samish almost everyday and I never realized they got rid of the Denny's there. We are planning to go tomorrow I guess it will be Meridian and I will open carry so will find out but I doubt I will have any problems. If I do at least I know where I'll have a sympathetic audience.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Well I'll be going to the Denny's in Shelton tomorrow with some friends, and I know they are OC friendly.

Post imported post

There's a Denny's in Kirkland fairly close to where I live. It's the one near Pizza Hut, and kind of across the street from Joe's. Undecided if I'll go or not, as I'm sure it's gonna be super crowded.

Edit: It's this one: 12106 NE 124th St, Kirkland, WA
    Anyone wanna join?

Post imported post

Denny's - Pacific Ave and Hwy 512 has been OC friendly in the past.

Denny's - Pacific Hwy & 54th Ave in Fife has been friendly as well.

Post imported post

No problems open carrying this morning at Meridian Denny's Bellingham I got there at 6:02 and the place was full the hostess went to sit me in the bar (21and over)noticed my side arm and said oh theres a spot over here on the bar (eating bar)for you. The Place suddenly got really packed right after I sat. Noone said a thing at least not to my face or so that I could overhear.

edited for clarity on bar

Post imported post

I wouldn't go anywhere near these places.

With the curret times I am betting that there will be insane amounts of people showing up to get a free 2.99 breakfest... I also would be expecting a certain element of people who would be most likely to show up for free meals are not the kind of people I want to be around when there is a shortage of chairs and people in pissy moods.

I feel sorry for the Denny's employees

Post imported post

David.Car wrote:
    I wouldn't go anywhere near these places.

With the curret times I am betting that there will be insane amounts of people showing up to get a free 2.99 breakfest... I also would be expecting a certain element of people who would be most likely to show up for free meals are not the kind of people I want to be around when there is a shortage of chairs and people in pissy moods.

I feel sorry for the Denny's employees
    The grand slam is around 5-6 bucks now. I usually don't go to Denny's, not usually a big fan of their food. And I have to say that when I first got there the majority of people there were families and then a huge crowd of hungry students came in. The certain element of people you talked about wasn't really there actually I would say if they were it wasa smaller ratio than at normal times.

And the Denny's employees by what I seen this morning will be making a killing on tips. Yes they will earn it, but I bet they are glad to get the extra money at a time a lot of people are having a hard time financially. Also the attitude wasn't one of pissyness of the customers more of excitement of being involved in some sort of event.

But then again I was there early.....lol

Post imported post

Am I the only one who hates the recent Denny's ad campaign? I mean, I want the candy covered, spinkled, syrup drenched, whip cream topped creations from the commercials but apparently they show those delicious mountains of goodness in order to tell me thats NOT what they have and its NOT what I should want.

These ads have actually had the reverse effect on me and is keeping me away from Denny's out of spite.

Post imported post

Prophet wrote:
    Am I the only one who hates the recent Denny's ad campaign? I mean, I want the candy covered, spinkled, syrup drenched, whip cream topped creations from the commercials but apparently they show those delicious mountains of goodness in order to tell me thats NOT what they have and its NOT what I should want.

These ads have actually had the reverse effect on me and is keeping me away from Denny's out of spite.
    Like those ads with beautiful women ....that I'll never get....lol......

I just took the opportunity to open carry in an obviously crowded place and had no incidents at all.....pretty encouraging to me.

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Oh I hear thru the grapevine that there might be a restaraunt in auburn-burien area that might start offering a small discount to open carry patrons. Now I will have to drive down for that.
    Thats true sudden valley gunner, both the restaurants are in Des moines and Burien/Normandy Park area, Just practice your rights openly and mention it (to diffrentiate yourself from LEO) to get discount, if anyboy need information on itemail me or just ask here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast