• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free Grand Slam Breakfast!

w07rolla

imported post

I just thought that something this important should be posted so everyone can know about it. lol People that watched the Superbowl may already know this. Dennys is giving away a free Grand Slam breakfast to everyone in America, tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd) from 6am to 2pm! Enjoy.

Josh

Ps, I did double post this (general discussion too) I just know some ppl dont look there (such as myself), instead go straight to Washington section. Being a fellow washetonians (sp) I had to inform everyone in Washington. I hope this is ok...if not, I will get ready for my lashings :p

Phssthpok

imported post

Fat lotta good it does me!

I clock in at 5:30 and clock out at 2:00.:X

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I thought I read on the list that at least some Denny's was freindly to open carry but now that I got to check I couldn't find the list on Just-a-car's thread. That would be good to get a free breakfast and patronize a business that is behind us.

shad0wfax

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
I thought I read on the list that at least some Denny's was freindly to open carry but now that I got to check I couldn't find the list on Just-a-car's thread. That would be good to get a free breakfast and patronize a business that is behind us.

I have OC'd at the Denny's in Pullman, WA when the owner was there. The owner didn't bat an eye at it, and neither did the employees. I'd say they're at least OC neutral, if not OC friendly.

I can't speak for any other Denny's, but this one was fine.

just_a_car

imported post

Okay, so SV helped me out a lot and found an archive from Nov 4, 2008. There were only a few more additions here and there since then, so we have most of it back.

The pro-gun list has a Denny's in Shelton and Olympia on it. Not very convenient, at least for me.

compmanio365

imported post

The Denny's on South Hill by the Walmart (in Puyallup) has to be one of the best, most friendly Denny's I've ever been to. OC in there all the time, not one bit of hassle. If anyone is in the area, I'd recommend it.

But yeah, real good it does me. I start work at 7 so in order to get this, I'd have to get up extra early and go in before work, then hope to get to work in time. Not sure it's worth it for me. But I still highly recommend the Denny's. :D

PoppaGary

imported post

Phssthpok wrote:
Fat lotta good it does me!

I clock in at 5:30 and clock out at 2:00.:X

I hear ya except I go in at 5, but still out at 2.

Not to mention the closest Denny's is Kelso (not counting the one at Jantzen Beach or other OR locations where I can't/won't carry.)

Gary

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Well I am gonna head to the one off samish if its still there hopefully by six before everybody has to go to school and work. I wonder if I'll run into open carry members there.

Oh I hear thru the grapevine that there might be a restaraunt in auburn-burien area that might start offering a small discount to open carry patrons. Now I will have to drive down for that.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Crap I am on Samish almost everyday and I never realized they got rid of the Denny's there. We are planning to go tomorrow I guess it will be Meridian and I will open carry so will find out but I doubt I will have any problems. If I do at least I know where I'll have a sympathetic audience.

holeinhead

imported post

There's a Denny's in Kirkland fairly close to where I live. It's the one near Pizza Hut, and kind of across the street from Joe's. Undecided if I'll go or not, as I'm sure it's gonna be super crowded.

Edit: It's this one: 12106 NE 124th St, Kirkland, WA
Anyone wanna join?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Denny's - Pacific Ave and Hwy 512 has been OC friendly in the past.

Denny's - Pacific Hwy & 54th Ave in Fife has been friendly as well.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

No problems open carrying this morning at Meridian Denny's Bellingham I got there at 6:02 and the place was full the hostess went to sit me in the bar (21and over)noticed my side arm and said oh theres a spot over here on the bar (eating bar)for you. The Place suddenly got really packed right after I sat. Noone said a thing at least not to my face or so that I could overhear.

edited for clarity on bar