• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kahr Holster

wqueb

imported post

I have a Kahr CW40. I want a osw holster, but can't seem to find anything other than nylon one size fits all. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks Wayne

G

imported post

Bianchi Makes a couple of versions. Its for the P9/P40. Theyre SO close to exactly the same, it fits perfectly. Theyre leather pancake styles.

My wife has a CW9, I got her's at sportmans whorehouse for ~$30. and, yes, those Nylon ones are worthless.

KAHR54

imported post

Desantis makes a variety of holsters that would fit your CW40.

I have a 'Mini Slide' style 86 for my CW45, it fits quite comfortably. They also have the same type with a thumbreak.

http://www.desantisholster.com/storefrontB2CWEB/browse.do?action=refresh_browse&ctg_id=35

I also have a Crossbreed IWS tuckable that wears well, also for the CW45. I was told that this holster would accomodate just about all of the Kahr pistols regardless of caliber and slide length. This was before the P380 came out.

Just about any holster that will work with the P40 should also work with the CW40, except possibly a closed muzzle kydex type that might not accomodate the extra .10" of barrel length.