• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visiting OKC

FogRider

imported post

A friend and I are considering a bad weather trip to your fine state (OKC region), and I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick list of where I can and cannot OC/CC. I checked the OCDO maps which have OK listed as "Anomalous", which doesn't really tell me a whole lot. I have a CO CWP and have found that OK honors it, but are there any places I should be careful around? As for OC, is it generally accepted, or do I need to be careful? I really can't afford to fight anything right now, so if there are any places that are iffy I'd prefer to just conceal if possible.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

FogRider

imported post

Thanks for the info, it sounds like I'm going to be concealing all weekend. I doubt I'l have time for a trip to the range, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.