Thread: OC last 2 days...

Kent, Washington, USA

Post imported post

Went to McLendon Hardware yesterday evening carrying Kimber Tac. Custom II in a SERPA, spent about 10 minutes in the nuts and screws section but couldn't find what I needed. Happy to say nothing happened.

This afternoon after work I stopped by Rainier Arms in Kent to pick up an H buffer for my M4 and a front sight tool. Love those guys, they didn't bat an eye. After leaving there I went over to the Dept. of Licensing office over on West Valley Hwy in downtown Kent to pick up my wife's truck tabs. Stood in line for 6 or 7 minutes, lots of people coming in after me. Lady behind the counter asked me if I was back on leave, I wear a set of dogtags with my emergency contact info and I have VERY short hair. I told her I'm not military but have been mistaken like that before. She was very pleasant, but never said anything about my gun. I saw on my way out that most of the people in line behind me had noticed my gun, and I could see a couple raised eyebrows but nothing was said.

Just another Non-issue OC day...
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

Sounds like an enjoyable day!
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Coupeville, WA

Post imported post

This is how it should be everyday!