• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Adopt-A-Highway Litter Pick-Up Event and Lunch Sat 03-28-09

Neplusultra

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

virginiatuck wrote:
I'd love to go and help, but I'm taking my brother and sister (and a few others) to a DGIF Hunter Education class that weekend.

When is the next scheduled litter pick-up?

lol.. the NEXT "scheduled" one is on 03/28/09!!! LMAO

After that.. who knows!?!! we have to do it 4 times per year. This is number #2. If you are on FACEBOOK.. joing the Open carry Adopt a Highway Facebook group

virginiatuck

imported post

ed wrote:
virginiatuck wrote:
I'd love to go and help, but I'm taking my brother and sister (and a few others) to a DGIF Hunter Education class that weekend.

After that.. who knows!?!! we have to do it 4 times per year. This is number #2. If you are on FACEBOOK.. joing the Open carry Adopt a Highway Facebook group
'next' is a relative term. :banghead: :) I can see a little lol, but really, lmao?

I'm not on FACEBOOK, I'm on OCDO! The "Calendar" link at the top of the page here goes nowhere. :(

I'll join you next time. :cool:

ed

imported post

virginiatuck wrote:
ed wrote:
virginiatuck wrote:

'next' is a relative term. :banghead: :) I can see a little lol, but really, lmao?

I'm not on FACEBOOK, I'm on OCDO! The "Calendar" link at the top of the page here goes nowhere. :(

I'll join you next time. :cool:
ok.. not really lmao... just a chuckle.. I was lmao at ME thinking that we do this on such a fly-by night schedule that we can barely pull it off onesy -twosey.. but this time.. I hope to have more people.. and we have GUNS SAVE LIVES vests (thank you donors). and we will see you next time (the time AFTER this time)

ed

imported post

[flash=320,256]http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a16.swf&text=The%20Adopt%2DA%2DHighway%20Litter%20Pick%2Dup%20and%20Lunch%20Begins%21%20http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl%2Ecom%2Fadopt0328&untilColor=16711731&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=2&day=28&hour=9&minute=45&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"[/flash]

Rey

imported post

Hey brother I have a problem. I have to attend a Red Cross CPR/First Aid class that saturday. :? It's in Herndon, so I'll be right down the road, but it starts at 9 and isn't over til 5. Let's make arrangements so I can get those signs and bags to you guys. Let me know what's convenient for you!

hsmith

imported post

BUBB4H wrote:
Hey brother I have a problem. I have to attend a Red Cross CPR/First Aid class that saturday. :? It's in Herndon, so I'll be right down the road, but it starts at 9 and isn't over til 5. Let's make arrangements so I can get those signs and bags to you guys. Let me know what's convenient for you!
Slacker!