• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AG mp3

scorpioajr

imported post

rightsreserved wrote:
Pamphlet's where can I get some and what is in them.....Would Like to put something out for public education in my shop.
BAM! :celebrate

http://www.thegreshams.net/ucc.com/Utah%20Gun%20Law.pdf
HAd this link but thanks.....did you create it?
No i sure didn't.
but i hand it out to ALL my friends and those civilians that see me OCing who have Questions/Concerns. Its a real "OC argument queller".

thx997303

imported post

City Parks?

Legal, presuming it is not near a school, and if you have your CFP then you don't have to worry about that.

rightsreserved

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
City Parks?

Legal, presuming it is not near a school, and if you have your CFP then you don't have to worry about that.
so your saying you have to have cfp to oc in a park

rightsreserved

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
rightsreserved wrote:
thx997303 wrote:
City Parks?

so your saying you have to have cfp to oc in a park

a UTAH cfp with allow you to be within school zones.
What about parks not near a school. Do I need CFP to OC in a park?

rightsreserved

imported post

I been surprised but what people think about OCing even from people with a CFP they have either been told or don't understand how the law has been interpreted to allow OCing even if you do not have a CFP.

scorpioajr

imported post

rightsreserved wrote:
I been surprised but what people think about OCing even from people with a CFP they have either been told or don't understand how the law has been interpreted to allow OCing even if you do not have a CFP.
Lol- yea, Welcome to the world of legal OC :cool:
As Sarge has stated: MOST of us go months, even years without any negative interaction from LE or Civilians (like you and me).
Its a combination of a Uninformed civilian calling a MWAG to dispatch - which of course LE HAVE to check out, (its their jobs..) or an uninformed LEO himself, performing the stop.

Either way - Just keep your cool, know the laws, show respect (even if its not due) and you should come out of it alright. IANAL