Thread: CNN video on handguns

Post imported post

Got this CNN video from another forum and thought some of you would like to watch it. (This video is just a little over 7:00 minutes long but wroth watching)

http://www.youtube.com/v/tWgVrM3qGQM

Post imported post

I'm absolutely shocked at CNN, they actually made something which wasn't unfoundedly biased. I may just start to actually use CNN as a reliable news source in the future.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

Lou Dobbs rules...hmmm, maybe I should think about moving to WY...

Post imported post

Amazing! A Communist News Networkairing on the second ammendment that's not overflowing with distorted facts andbald faced lies! How did that oneslip through?

Kudos toJohn Barrasso! We like him a lot here in Wyoming. And both JohnBarrasso and Tom Enzi, Wyoming's Senators, voted against Holder's appointment.

III
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Wow! The Commie News Network, I believe now without Ted "I married Hanoi Jane" Turner, actually got something right. Amazing.

Should the extreme rumors we hear from time to time about this administration come to pass, all I can say is Molon Labe.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Banned

Post imported post

its lou dobbs, not cnn. "cnn" wouldn't do it. lou dobbs does on his show that happens to be on cnn :P

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Wait until Obama gets all his staff confirmed and the stimulus bill passed. Then we'll find out what his real intentions are.

Post imported post

Wow, someone must be wanting to get away from CNN.

Didn't they just lose Glen Beck?
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

It was refreshing to see Larry Pratt of GOAduring the Lou Dobbs show on CNN.

That was actually a very good piece of journalism, especially considering it was on CNN and is definitely worth watching if you haven't watched it already.

I love Senator Barrasso (R)from Wyoming's response, "Leave our land alone, leave our water alone and leave our guns alone."

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
    It was refreshing to see Larry Pratt of GOAduring the Lou Dobbs show on CNN.

That was actually a very good piece of journalism, especially considering it was on CNN and is definitely worth watching if you haven't watched it already.

I love Senator Barrasso (R)from Wyoming's response, "Leave our land alone, leave our water alone and leave our guns alone."

Dang, I might have to consider leaving the warmer state of Al. and moving up north toWyoming, I love that story. And yeah btw Lou Dobbs does his own thing on his show, he doesn't care about cnn thinks, he's a great reporter, I'm always in favor of this guy so far.

Post imported post

Here's another link if you can't watch youtube at work.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=701_1234318889

Post imported post

Who are these people and where is the real CNN? On second thought who cares.

Post imported post

Tekman wrote:
    Who are these people and where is the real CNN? On second thought who cares.

I've agreed with much of what Lou Dobbs has to say. For the rest though, Hang'em High !

I find it hard to believe that Lou actualy works for the Communist News Network.

Post imported post

I considered Wyoming for a while, but it's just too damn cold and desolate. But it also has another big plus going for it; no property tax on personal property. None of that BS "land rent" garbage where you have to rent your own property from the government.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.