• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CNN video on handguns

david.ross

imported post

I'm absolutely shocked at CNN, they actually made something which wasn't unfoundedly biased. I may just start to actually use CNN as a reliable news source in the future.

Huck

imported post

Amazing! A Communist News Networkairing on the second ammendment that's not overflowing with distorted facts andbald faced lies! How did that oneslip through?

Kudos toJohn Barrasso! We like him a lot here in Wyoming. And both JohnBarrasso and Tom Enzi, Wyoming's Senators, voted against Holder's appointment.

III

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Wow! The Commie News Network, I believe now without Ted "I married Hanoi Jane" Turner, actually got something right. Amazing.

Should the extreme rumors we hear from time to time about this administration come to pass, all I can say is Molon Labe.

ocman1991A1

Banned
imported post

its lou dobbs, not cnn. "cnn" wouldn't do it. lou dobbs does on his show that happens to be on cnn :p

Notso

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wait until Obama gets all his staff confirmed and the stimulus bill passed. Then we'll find out what his real intentions are.

shad0wfax

imported post

It was refreshing to see Larry Pratt of GOAduring the Lou Dobbs show on CNN.

That was actually a very good piece of journalism, especially considering it was on CNN and is definitely worth watching if you haven't watched it already.

I love Senator Barrasso (R)from Wyoming's response, "Leave our land alone, leave our water alone and leave our guns alone."

Mr.Advocate

Campaign Veteran
imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
It was refreshing to see Larry Pratt of GOAduring the Lou Dobbs show on CNN.

That was actually a very good piece of journalism, especially considering it was on CNN and is definitely worth watching if you haven't watched it already.

I love Senator Barrasso (R)from Wyoming's response, "Leave our land alone, leave our water alone and leave our guns alone."

Dang, I might have to consider leaving the warmer state of Al. and moving up north toWyoming, I love that story. And yeah btw Lou Dobbs does his own thing on his show, he doesn't care about cnn thinks, he's a great reporter, I'm always in favor of this guy so far.

Dustin

imported post

Tekman wrote:
Who are these people and where is the real CNN? On second thought who cares.

I've agreed with much of what Lou Dobbs has to say. For the rest though, Hang'em High !

I find it hard to believe that Lou actualy works for the Communist News Network.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I considered Wyoming for a while, but it's just too damn cold and desolate. But it also has another big plus going for it; no property tax on personal property. None of that BS "land rent" garbage where you have to rent your own property from the government.