• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police at my door

Prophet

imported post

Who doesn't want to drive like Mad Max beyond thunderdome?

I don't mind the tickets...but don't give me a $25 fine for speeding and a $175 tacked on for court costs ambulances and a whole lot of other BS.

Its like PA saying they don't have a Gun Registration because the courts ruled them unconstitutional...so instead they have a Gun Database. Call a spade a spade or drop it all together.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

HariCarry wrote:
GoldCoaster wrote:
And although it doesn't mean you always win, you gotta fight all the tickets and make them PROVE you comitted the infraction. It ties up a judge, a da, takes a cop off the street and he still gets paid and most times even if you don't get off, you get a reduced fine. If it costs the "system" more to prosecute me than I wind up paying in a fine then that's almost a victory. If everyone fought every ticket they got, they'd stop writing them.
And then what would our public roadways be like? There'd be pure anarchy, that's what the result would be. I, for one, am GLAD we have police officers patrolling our streets to keep the crazies in line. I'm all for them giving out all the LEGITIMATE traffic tickets they can.
B.S. Right of way violations are responsible for most accidents, yet cops only give out speeding tickets, and tickets for illegal U-turns at 2 A.M., and other assorted B.S. And most drivers can speed safely (statistically speaking; obviously speed does increase the likelihood of injury in the event of a crash).

When was the last time you saw a cop actually pull someone over for committing a right of way violation right in front of them?

Liability is what actually works to keep roads safe. The ridiculous road policing we engage in now is really a complete waste of time. At least, here in California -- I read someone on officer.com who claimed that in his jurisdiction, policy is to focus traffic citations on right of way violations, which actually has some benefit. It makes so much sense, but then little to my surprise LEOs from all over the country came in to bash this guy and basically engage in a giant, self-congratulatory circle-jerk over how awesome enforcing speed limits is.

Law Enfarcement has become such a complete joke.

super7

imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
CaCop wrote:
super7 wrote:
and they would do anything to issue bull@#$% restraining orders based on bologna in order to separate families because they make more profits that way...

LOL. And 9/11 was fabricated also, right? It's one thing the accuse judges of unfair treatment because you are a man. It is comical to accuse the whole legal system of using you to make profit by taking your kids from you and issuing restraining orders. Every child custody case cost the courts money, and adds to the backlog of cases. The fees you pay don't come anywhere close to what it costs the court to hear your case. On top of that, judges don't get commission LOL. It doesn't benefit them to issue a restraining order. It does, however, make them liable if they do not issue the restraining order and you hurt the protected person. By the way, why did you get a restraining order on a simple child custody case? Seems like there is more to the story.

I had coffee with a traffic court judge once. I was on duty and taking a break at Coffee Nuts and we struck up a conversation. I vented to him about paying $250 for a speeding ticket that my wife got, plus a traffic school fee. He told me that all the fees charged by the courts, including civil and criminal, are a joke compared to what it actually costs to hear the cases and make a decision.
This must be why I have won every Trial by Written Declaration that I have ever pursued (about 6 thus far)
if you can answer these questions I will argue with you my friend
1) where's the 300 million worth of gold which weighs tons where's is we know that it's not in Federal Reserve? is Donald Duck swimming in it now?. it cannot disappear, they were able to recover peoples teeth!!! where is the gold and silver now?
2) why did we open war to Afghanistan when the half of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis , Wtf do they have the biggest embassy/building and they get special protection from 3 CIA officers? WTF are they protecting the terrorists?
3) aren't there any gas lines going through Afganistan?
3) Prove me that why Capitalist system wouldn't use 21st century slavery with brainwashed court monkeys? isn't a man who makes barely $1800 dollars month(before recession) has to pay million dollar child support which he will never have or save... Psychologically if the whole court agrees on labeling someone with any random charge does it really matter how wrong they are that person gets @#$%ed until the day they die, is the court always? ( Rosenhan's Experiment)
4) Judges? you mean the rookie Lawyers (pro-temp) on crack who can't rule a damn thing after years
5) so I guess a person with a lawyer and a person without a lawyer is equal in the court of law as same as a female vs male and a black man vs white man... wow sounds like heaven to me... am I wrong?
6) Every Child custody case which is being dragged for years cost me money and I pay your salary with my taxes too my friend your money comes from the hard working people who work for peanuts after going to school for half of their life. This is a fact. Is this correct?
7) It sure will not benefit them when I have my daughter tear up that Satanic Order while we both giggle and take a picture of the tore up pieces and I will show the judge and tell him/her if any court issues one of these @#$% orders for bull@#$% reasons. I will issue one on him/her self so he/she will feel what it feels like to be restraining from seeing their own child in the county of crooked Riverside/California.
8)why do we have a lot of crime in this country ? and why is our prison system is the biggest in the whole world.? Why do a few hundreds of people get killed in many countries in Europe and about 10,000 people get killed every year in America? oh yeah It's probably more now due the fabricated famine AKA "recession"
that's why LA county is hiring while teachers are being fired. I guess I'm hallucinating with the facts because I'm simply not brainwashed for my mortgage and the "ascribed" status with the privilege of using power in bad ways... how many cops out there who would help a father who goes through @#$% like this? I guess none
a crooked cop stole my evidence that's why I had a 5 @#$%ing year old restraining order when that @#$% is gone i was harassed and humiliated in the court and never lost my faith. they lied and said I trespassed a restraining order and broke in my exes car which she recently told me that I didn't! **** the cops **** the lawyers **** the judges and **** the DA and **** the Court and **** California, WTF is wrong with this picture? What are you guys smoking in the court house? why is the court and the lawyers and DAs making @#$% up? oh my bad they don't have a quota right? and they only do their job and Serve God and the society??? and the money from our taxes isn't enough for the budge? BS tell a little kid about that
When this crap is over I'm gonna carry 2 fat dessert eagles everywhere I go , I guess it will be a very arguable subject to issue me another @#$%ing restraining order on my child after I show how much I care about her well being to protect her from the crooked people. Oh I see the "wheel of Power/control" doesn't work on a freeman. I was born free and I live free and I will die free. what part they don't understand?Back to basics... Money is not power and Money is not God. Where's God or Good Causes or the bull@#$% "best interest of the child" in preventing a father from seeing his child besides making the Court cartel rich? The best interest of the child is not to live in California with the crooked legal monkeys trying to ruin his/her family and life!!! California is the worst state I have ever lived in. OMG! I'm gonna move when this crap is over!
I have court records showing that convicted pedophiles/murderers/rapists can see their own children!! WTF? where's justice?
I guess the cops and the courts have to stop smoking crack in California and define God, Power and Money in elementary level...

my 2 cents

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Use the [Enter] key once in a while... paragraphs are a useful tool in the struggle to communicate successfully.

Also, I don't see how your above rant applies to this thread, nor does it apply to the hijacking topic the thread is currently pursuing. Addressing one topic at a time is hard enough, and you are trying to introduce several.

Understand that I'm not arguing for/against your points. I'm just trying to help you communicate better so we can figure out what you're talking about.

GoldCoaster

imported post

marshaul wrote:
B.S. Right of way violations are responsible for most accidents, yet cops only give out speeding tickets, and tickets for illegal U-turns at 2 A.M., and other assorted B.S. And most drivers can speed safely (statistically speaking; obviously speed does increase the likelihood of injury in the event of a crash).

When was the last time you saw a cop actually pull someone over for committing a right of way violation right in front of them?

Liability is what actually works to keep roads safe. The ridiculous road policing we engage in now is really a complete waste of time. At least, here in California -- I read someone on officer.com who claimed that in his jurisdiction, policy is to focus traffic citations on right of way violations, which actually has some benefit. It makes so much sense, but then little to my surprise LEOs from all over the country came in to bash this guy and basically engage in a giant, self-congratulatory circle-jerk over how awesome enforcing speed limits is.

Law Enfarcement has become such a complete joke.
This is exactly my point. I got popped for going 75 in a 55 on a highway and the fine for that was $200 - having such an outrageously high fine with respect to the normal speed that traffic flows at shows it has ZERO to do with safety and everything to do with revenue generation.

To answer your other question, I did see a right of way violation get popped and nobody was more surprised than I was. I was in the peoples republic of Massachusetts and some peace loving folk were in the passing lane going at or below the speed limit in a well stickered VW. People were lining up behind them until a Mass Statie got behind everyone and one by one people would pull over so the statie worked his way up behind the VW. I was in the middle lane going exactly the speed limit and after a while the VW folks (after about 6 miles) noticed the grill and light bar in the make-up mirror attached to the middle of his windshield. Well by that point he got worried and slowed down and pulled in behind me, and the cop followed him and popped on the lights and I'm guessing wrote them a ticket for being a prick.

If the cops wrote up more left lane hogs, the incidence of road-rage would fall by a huge amount I'm sure of it.

Sorry for the detour.

MrSigmaDot40

imported post

I would definitely file a complaint ASAP b before you have any more problems with this lady. It needs to be on record that they treated YOU like a criminal and that you tried to have them stop the threats and harassment.

super7

imported post

lol I must be very mad I made a lot of typos and didn't even see what I typed. anyway I'm gonna have my daughter tear up that order this weekend and if there is anyone who has a problem with me seeing my offspring among the People of California(I don't care who they are) come and see me when she is not around cuz we'll solve this in a very civilized manner indeed. I'm not fucing around with this court shit anymore. I dumped all my paperwork including my Social my passport.. I'm so happy and I hate to see when ignorant assholes abuse the laws and violate other peoples freedom. just like what happened on this thread. Why the heck would you harress a person with a gun unless you are really bored... If you need my help I'll come down there and help you to video tape what's going on and witness your idiot neighbors tresspassing you know who these incompetent people are when they go to court they deny to piss you off.. good luck and excuse my anger I just went through too much crap and I have rights to be very ******* angry until they fix my shit

Robin47

imported post

How soon they forget !

I remember the LA Riots in 1965, and how people wanted guns but didn't have any.

Me and my Dad were hunters, and some neighbors came over to "Borrow a gun"

well we only have enough for us, sorry you got to get your own.

We were many miles from the rioting but it didn't matter people were scared.

So the lady next door, might see you differantly in the future.

If she wanted to "Borrow a Gun" just say well I would but you know theres a "waiting period" on them and I don't have extra, I need what I have for my family.

LOL ! Robin47

Robin47

imported post

Super7,

A little diversion from the thread a momant.

If your dauther is 12 years old or older she can say to the judge who she wants to live with. "I want to live with my Dad " ! "Childs best Interest" ! ETC !

The thread, the lady who hates gun owners, might live to regret it if layed off hungry people start banging down her door for food, what would she do then ?

She might have to join the "Butter Knife Brigade" to defend her food stocks, and her 2 hungry sons might eat a lot also.

Sad case for America these days of hard time coming !

Robin47

Barnett3006

imported post

Back to the OP's original dilemma...

I think a fun way to handle this is to have a UOC pot luck/BBQ gathering on your lawn with your CA OC brethren on this board.

Mark the boundaries of your property and make sure everyone knows to stay within the "Gun Zone" and put up a big FAT No Trespassing sign facing your neighbors property.

Then break out the grill, some cold-ones and some lawn games and have a good time!

You might even invite the officers that responded to your neighbors call to join you, and if nothing else happened I bet you would have made a bunch of new friends by the end of the day. :)

just an idea, good luck with your neighbor.

stuckinchico

imported post

NO firearms Only applys if the restraining order is against you . NOt if you the one that had the restraining ordered issued..... Of course you are going to need your firearm you needed a restraining order

Robin47

imported post

Ticket signing There is a way to not go to jail, and protect your rights also.
Google ( "without prejudice" UCC 1-207 ) and read and learn about it.
This protects our "Common Bill of Rights", under Common law.
If you sign a ticket with putting the above on your ticket and "Then " signing it
you have just waived your rights away.
By putting "without prejudice UCC 1-207" and then signing you protect your common law rights.
You do need to know what that law saids so DO look it up.
This is what this forum is about helping each other in the laws.

Have a good day ! Robin47

Robin47

imported post

Meant to say.
If you sign a ticket "with out" putting "without prejudice UCC 1-207"
then you just gave up your rights.
If you do put this on the ticket and sign then you save your common law rights.
Then only high crimes, can effect you, and not unconstitutional laws.

Robin47

Gerald Reaster

imported post

PROPERTY RIGHTS?

8/24/2005, 0700
As I awoke I heard noises (truck & voices) coming from in front of my house.
I put on some walking shorts and went out my front door to retrieve my paper.
I saw a truck with a concrete pumping machine setting up at the curb, blocking
my driveway. I went out to the person giving the orders and asked him to move
his truck and machine so it wouldn’t block my driveway because I wanted to go
grocery shopping shortly. His response was “When I get time” and he went back
to work.
At this time some of the workers started talking in Spanish and pointing at me
while 2 of them started giving me that “Gang Style” expression known as “Dogin”
(wrinkling their brow and glaring) while calling me a “Puta”. Their actions
seemed very threatening to me and I quickly went back into my house. I got partially
dressed, just pants, shoes, no wallet, money, shirt or cell phone.The crew
working next door continued to make gestures and comments in Spanish in my
direction. This prompted me to put my .25cal Beretta in my right rear pocket just
in case I needed protection.
They continued to set up their equipment without unblocking my driveway. I went
back outside and told the supervisor “if he didn’t move his truck I would call
the Police”.He gave me the same answer as before “When I get time”.
I immediately came back into my house and called the Escondido Police Dept. and
asked for an Officer to come out and make them move. Just moments before the Officer
arrived they moved the truck and cleared my driveway.
I stayed inside until I saw Officer J. Martin come by and go around the block where
he came down the alley across from my house and stopped. I stepped out my front door
to tell him everything was ok now. The officer drove across the street and parked in
front of my house.
Officer Martin rolled down his right front window indicating to me that he wanted to
talk to me. I walked to the edge of my property to talk to him. I knew that I was not
supposed to leave my property with a gun in my pocket and that was why I only went to
the edge of my property and no further.
He couldn’t hear me because of the noise from the concrete pumping when I said
everything was ok because they moved their truck. The officer shook his head and
acted like he couldn’t hear me and did that little nod of his head that indicated
I was to come closer. I stepped off of my property to comply with his request/demand.
I stepped off of my property, crossed the sidewalk (36”) and squatted down to talk to
the officer. When we finished our conversation I stood up turned around and immediately
went back to my property and was about 3 or 4 steps on it when I heard a voice SCREAM
“FREEZE”. I turned around and the officer had his gun pointed at me. The officer was so
agitated that his voice shook as he SCREAMED at me to “PUT YOUR HANDS UP” and get on the
ground. I was afraid to move because he was so agitated, all I could think was he is
going to shoot me. The officer again SCREAMED at me to get on the ground, which I
promptly did. He cuffed me, searched me and took the gun from my right rear pocket.
I asked the officer what I had done and he said “carrying a gun in public”. I said I
had only left my property at HIS request and came directly back to my property. The
officers response was “shut up you’re under arrest”. I shut up.

I spent 4 hours at Escondido Police Department then was transferred to the Vista Jail
where I spent the next 13 ½ hours until I made bail.

I am a 65 year old male, retired U.S..Navy, retired San Diego County Employee,
disabled Veteran and 31 year resident of Escondido, CA and a NRA member with NO criminal history.

The “Judge”, Marshall York Hockett, Vista, CA Courthouse, in my Court case declared my
front yard as “Public Property” and instructed the Jury that they MUST consider my front
yard as “Public Property” in deciding my Guilt or Innocence, therby insuring my being found
“Guilty” of the Charge of “Carrying a loaded gun in public”.

I was found guilty and sentenced to a $900 fine, 50 hours of Community Service,
3 years Probation, NO guns in my possession during Probation (They are in storage at $600 A YEAR)
and the Loss of my 4TH Amendment Rights during Probation, which allows the Police to enter
my Home ANY TIME they wish.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

You should have been arguing entrapment at the very least.
But the main thing is a policemen (or Judge) cannot order you to break the law.
You could have ignored him, use same "can't hear you" signals, gone back inside,
called for a supervisor and explain the field unit wants you to break the law.
You called to get your driveway unblocked, and it was done. End of contact.
Learn that police are not your friend.:cuss::cuss:

On the plus side, you know not to waste money appealing with Judge Sodomy
on the court. Would be terrible to go through that expense only to find her up
there.