• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for Good Deals On Ammo

ianto94

imported post

Best deals I can find are to buy in bulk from Cabelas. They offered $20 off $100 order and $30 off $150 before Christmas, and once or twice after that. You have to pay shipping charges but you avoid the hassle of driving and shopping.

Sig229

imported post

agentw0 wrote:
Has anyone seen any good deals on .223 ammo around the Morgantown Area? and where is a good Local Shop Located that I may find some?

Wow Smithfield, PA? My mom lives there!
Pretty nice town except for the really nosy neighbors.

I remember about 6 months ago tat little gun store off of Water Street where they sell furniture had boxes of Wolf .223

I haven't been in there in a looong time so I cant really say what they have in stock now.

Do you know the gun store Im talking about?
Its also across the road from a small white block cement bar.
I dont know the name of it.