Thread: Concealed Carry/Open Carry Wardrobe

Post imported post

Okay everyone, I'm nosey and curious. What do everyones concealed carry outfits look like? What kind of stuff do you carry with you, what kind of holster rigs does everyone use? When you carry your pistol (or what I prefer to call my Insurance Policy) what does your setup consist of and what does it look like? I'm gonna post the best pictures I have and I'll take more but like I said, I'm nosey and curious!
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)

Post imported post

I do not CC often... this is my gunbelt. Sometimes I'll add a blade.

Post imported post

Cell phone is always with me, just didn't take a picture of it. But I carry a full size Taurus 24/7OSS5.25" .45 ACP 12+1with extra 12 round magalong with a BUG S&W 637 .38 Spl.

Post imported post

Finally got her home, eh? Nice lookin' piece of equipment! How does your 1911 feel now that it know's you're cheating on it with, of all the choices, a Taurus?
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Post imported post

40s&wfan wrote:
    Finally got her home, eh? Nice lookin' piece of equipment! How does your 1911 feel now that it know's you're cheating on it with, of all the choices, a Taurus?
    The feel so natural in hand, better than a Glock like the G22 I used to carry it was like ah ... well it's a differance of night and day. Now before I purchased this, I handled alot of semi auto pistols, so it's not like I went into a Taurus with eyes wide shut. The fullsize Springfield XDM 5"that I wanted was $699, and that put it way out of reach for me.

The Taurus 24/7 OSS Tactical 5.25"has gotten some raving reviews, so we will see how she shoots this next week. I'm gonna try and pick up some B-27 targets and practice the ol COM shots to the 10X.

Post imported post

I considered the XD Tactical 5-inch model when I was looking into the one I had but I settled on the 4-inch Service model. It was perfect for concealed carry and for defensive purposes! The pistol I carry now feels almost exactly that good but I still want to get the 1911 I've been looking at.

Post imported post

JB, here's what you need for your new pistola!

Post imported post

I don't plan on getting that close to someone :what: But there are some attachments that I would like, but then you got to find a holster that fits them... the pulsating light comes to mind or a good laser.

Here is the OSS shown with a laserlyte sub compact version 2

I am surprized at the feel of this .45 in my hand, it feels so ballanced and right, just like a 1911A1 with a slight differance in the grip.