• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry IN Orange County!

Mykal

imported post

Orange County-ers,

There is a gun shop i like to visit called Saddleback Valley Gun Center, 27601 Forbes Road, Laguna Niguel. The owner is a great guy; Brad i believe is his name. It is closer to go to him than up to Turner's Outdoorsman. Also i go to the indoor shooting range called OnTarget located 27692 Camino Capistrano, Laguna Niguel. Its right around the corner.

http://www.ontargetrange.net/

If you ever want to meet up for some food and hit the range; Hit me up via this msg board PM if you like we can exchange information further.

dizarmyguy

imported post

Mykal wrote:
Orange County-ers,

There is a gun shop i like to visit called Saddleback Valley Gun Center, 27601 Forbes Road, Laguna Niguel. The owner is a great guy; Brad i believe is his name. It is closer to go to him than up to Turner's Outdoorsman. Also i go to the indoor shooting range called OnTarget located 27692 Camino Capistrano, Laguna Niguel. Its right around the corner.

If you ever want to meet up for some food and hit the range; Hit me up via this msg board PM if you like we can exchange information further.
haven't been to that one before i usually go to the one in brea "OC Indoor Range" 684 N Berry St., Suite C Brea, California 92821 http://www.ocindoorrange.com
and an OC-OC meet and greet would be great...

ntnwwnet

imported post

dizarmyguy wrote:
Mykal wrote:
Orange County-ers,

haven't been to that one before i usually go to the one in brea "OC Indoor Range" 684 N Berry St., Suite C Brea, California 92821 http://www.ocindoorrange.com
and an OC-OC meet and greet would be great...

That's where I go too! We should organize an OC meet there!

dizarmyguy

imported post

ntnwwnet wrote:
hmmm...........wonder if i have ever seen you there before was there about 2 weeks ago with my xd40 haven't gone again yet.....waiting to go to the gun show at the fairgrounds at the end of the month to buy more ammo to go..........

ntnwwnet

imported post

dizarmyguy wrote:
ntnwwnet wrote:
hmmm...........wonder if i have ever seen you there before was there about 2 weeks ago with my xd40 haven't gone again yet.....waiting to go to the gun show at the fairgrounds at the end of the month to buy more ammo to go..........

I usually go there with my dad (not 21 yet :banghead:), but we haven't been there since the end of January.

I'm also planning on going to the show at the OC fairgrounds at the end of the month. Maybe we can organize an OC meet up there?

dizarmyguy

imported post

ntnwwnet wrote:
dizarmyguy wrote:
ntnwwnet wrote:

I usually go there with my dad (not 21 yet :banghead:), but we haven't been there since the end of January.

I'm also planning on going to the show at the OC fairgrounds at the end of the month. Maybe we can organize an OC meet up there?
well see if we did we wouldn't be educating anyone that doesn't know about it already alot of people already do OC at the gun shows..........and i also think that it is an informed crowd that usually goes to these shows

ntnwwnet

imported post

dizarmyguy wrote:
ntnwwnet wrote:
dizarmyguy wrote:
ntnwwnet wrote:

well see if we did we wouldn't be educating anyone that doesn't know about it already alot of people already do OC at the gun shows..........and i also think that it is an informed crowd that usually goes to these shows

Sounds good.

cato

imported post

Just be aware that you can't possess a firearm AND ammunition for that firearm at a gun show unless you are a registered vendor/exhibitor.

Maybe start an OCDO booth and pass out brochures?

SmokeaCigShootaSig

imported post

S/Val/ Gun Cent -Forbes Rd...!

oh $$HIT did George Finally SELL IT? I havent been down there in a few years... Bought 6guns from Ol'Georgie! after spending nearly 7years with the guy, he finally remembered my name! LOL

Oh btw Im now in Aliso Viejo, Dana Point for 8yrs, Laguna Nig for 8, RSM for one and BAM! 2weeks here in Aliso