• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gainesville/Haymarket lunch or dinner

M@D H@TTER

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
I would love to join you good folks, but Friday's a work day for me. Any chance of making it a Saturday or will the Dulles Gun Show get in the way?

If not, I'll see what I can manage because this would be a nice outting.

While the Dulles Expo Gun Show would potentially get in the way of an OC lunch on Saturday, my work is getting in the way of the Gun show :cuss:. I'm probably not even going to be able to make it to the gunshow although there is a group of folks that are looking to meet up there, and may have started a separate thread.

I'm still really jonesin' for some pizza so I'm going to set the place at Joe's Italian Restaurant around 2:30 on Friday as the official time, date and place.

Anyway, those of you who are planning on attending and can make it, post here so I've got some idea of how many people are coming.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

M@D H@TTER wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:
I would love to join you good folks, but Friday's a work day for me. Any chance of making it a Saturday or will the Dulles Gun Show get in the way?

If not, I'll see what I can manage because this would be a nice outting.

While the Dulles Expo Gun Show would potentially get in the way of an OC lunch on Saturday, my work is getting in the way of the Gun show :cuss:. I'm probably not even going to be able to make it to the gunshow although there is a group of folks that are looking to meet up there, and may have started a separate thread.

I'm still really jonesin' for some pizza so I'm going to set the place at Joe's Italian Restaurant around 2:30 on Friday as the official time, date and place.

Anyway, those of you who are planning on attending and can make it, post here so I've got some idea of how many people are coming.

This might be doable for me. I assume you mean the Joe's in Gainesville on route 55 just off of route 29.

Other takers??

M@D H@TTER

imported post

This might be doable for me. I assume you mean the Joe's in Gainesville on route 55 just off of route 29.

Other takers??

Yup, that's the one I'm talkin' about. Again, anyone planning to attend should post and let me get a rough idea of how many people we're talkin' about here.

Next time, I'll use the eVite as this is gettin' fairly cluttered :D.

I've got 6 who've posted interest thus far (per this thread) and onlytwo that have said they'd be able to make it for sure. The rest of you folks, get with it! :p

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I have family coming in town, so I will have to hit an earlier lunch so I can get home to get things ready. Think I'm going to join Agent19 at fosters instead this time.