• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart in Montgomery

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Didn't you read the post, they DIDN'T have the part.....

Did you get a used / opened package dscount?
I hope you ran outside and got a second pistol to carry back in. :D

How is their bullet supply, mine is just 2 big empty shelves.
Wouldn't mind a road trip for that kind of service.

thejax

imported post

kurtmax_0 wrote:
Wal-Mart has vacuum cleaner parts!!!?

Ha. My Wal-Mart has an isle named "Institutional Food Products". It is in Elkton, MD. They have like a 5 lbs can of Chocolate pudding. I get them all the time. They have like large quanity containers of food like a wholesale club but its only one isle. Never seen this stuff in any other Wal-Mart. Rock on!

Mr.Advocate

Campaign Veteran
imported post

potatoheadman wrote:
Duh.....if you were open carrying, I'd give you the part for free too. :D
I don't know if he was OC'ing potatoheadman, he said he was just at the Wal-Mart, and just happened to ask the question about firearms in Wal-Mart.