• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

12 Steps For Anti-Gun People

redboneshadow

imported post

[align=center][size=12 Steps for Anti-Gun People][/size][/align] [size=][/size]

1.We admitted we were powerless over ignorance and fear of guns - that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that the truth about guns could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a certified N.R.A. instructor as we understood him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ammunition and how it is used.

5. Admitted to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. “We think all guns are evil”

6. Were entirely ready to have logic remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked others to overlook our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all guns we would honestly like to own and became willing to make good on knowing about them and how they work.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, concerning our ignorance of the 2[sup]nd[/sup] Amendment and the constitution.

10. Continued to study and train and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought help from others to improve our conscious contact with guns as we now understand them praying only for knowledge of the laws in our state and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other anti-gun people and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

By Redboneshadow aka Mike Cheney

Alexcabbie

imported post

Maybe Al Franken could put on his Stuart Smalley persona and study THIS 12-step.

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and by golly, if somebody wants to put me in fear of my life I have a big surprise for him!"