Thread: BOYD COUNTY, NO PROBLEMS

Post imported post

So far, Boyd County has been a friendly county on open carry. In my community, there used to be an elderly gentleman who would go for a walk every morning with his shotgun across his shoulder.I'm looking for a better CCweapon. My Combat Commander is just too cumbersome. Any good suggestions?

Post imported post

There are too many small CC firearms to list. Best thing you can do is simply head to a good gun store and 'test drive' a few. There are also lengthy discussions on other boards such as TheFiringLine.com or TheHighRoad.us.

Post imported post

I carry a Glock 21 and have no problems. Perhaps a different holster would help?

Mine is a Fobus paddle.

Post imported post

I use a glock 27. Its nice, but a little bulky/heavy. Borders has always been very nice to myself and my wife. You can try going there, handle a few different models, semi and revolver unless you're set on a certain type over another. Then chose what feels best for you and meets your needs/price range

Post imported post

I agree ..............I carry a Glock 19, i was terrified when I first carried. I ordered Crossbreed Supertuck and I have not even thought about it other than do I have when I shouldnt. I also agree that Borders is a great place. They helped my wife and I alot. I was "very" new when I bought this gun. They spent the time to assure I had the right gun for my wife. ( yea she got the glock I got the 38) Dont tell her I carry hers! But the S&W 627 is a great conceal weapon.