Thread: Richmond Gun Show this weekend 2/7-2/8

Post imported post

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Most likely will attend Saturday after breakfast. http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...mp;forum_id=54

No VCDL table at this show (not my decision - I just volunteer to show up when there is one) so I'm going to have to remember to bring my dollar-off postcard.

Be sure to stop by the ammo dealers' tables to see the empty spaces. When will folks stop stocking up? (Yes, I really do know the answer to that question - consider it rhetorical, OK?)

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

I'll be there at 2pm tomorrow! Can't wait!!

Post imported post

I'd much rather attend Sat. but I have a few obligations around the house, besides I made arrangements to meet someone @ the show on Sunday for a trade.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

We'll be set up there, somewhere.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    Maybe this time they will give you a spot where the atmosphere is more gun-related and not the flea-market you were set up in last time.
    "These are the shock troops (opencarry.org) of the gun lobby. And, they are not going away."
    Ceasefire NJ Director Brian Miller, NJ.com, August 20, 2009

Post imported post

T Dubya wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    Maybe this time they will give you a spot where the atmosphere is more gun-related and not the flea-market you were set up in last time.
    We can only hope!

We used to have a really great spot near Trader Jerry's. Our last few times, we had a decent location facing the majority of the foot traffic. Problem was that one dealer in our row had tables on both sides of different aisles so we got bumped to an area where we faced the wall. This was so that he could have all his tables in one area.

I've got a fix for that this time - I bought a second banner so that we can now face the crowd!
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Glock Certified Armorer

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

richarcm wrote:
    I'll be there at 2pm tomorrow! Can't wait!!
    Hope to run in to you. Look for the fat couple with the skinny bearded guy (our son) <grin>.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

I had a decent time.

I thought the show would be larger?

It was nice to meet Proshooter and 67GT?.
    For all you single guys Proshooter hasa hot female (Ashley)working for him (hope this isn't his GF, wife, daughter or sister).

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    I had a decent time.

I thought the show would be larger?

It was nice to meet Proshooter and 67GT?.
    For all you single guys Proshooter hasa hot female (Ashley)working for him (hope this isn't his GF, wife, daughter or sister).
    It was a pleasure to meet you as well Agent19. Thank you for stopping by.

James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer