• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond Gun Show this weekend 2/7-2/8

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Most likely will attend Saturday after breakfast. http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=21566&forum_id=54

No VCDL table at this show (not my decision - I just volunteer to show up when there is one) so I'm going to have to remember to bring my dollar-off postcard.

Be sure to stop by the ammo dealers' tables to see the empty spaces.:banghead: When will folks stop stocking up? (Yes, I really do know the answer to that question - consider it rhetorical, OK?)

stay safe.

skidmark

Marco

imported post

I'd much rather attend Sat. but I have a few obligations around the house, besides I made arrangements to meet someone @ the show on Sunday for a trade.

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
We'll be set up there, somewhere.
Maybe this time they will give you a spot where the atmosphere is more gun-related and not the flea-market you were set up in last time.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

T Dubya wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
We'll be set up there, somewhere.
Maybe this time they will give you a spot where the atmosphere is more gun-related and not the flea-market you were set up in last time.

We can only hope!

We used to have a really great spot near Trader Jerry's. Our last few times, we had a decent location facing the majority of the foot traffic. Problem was that one dealer in our row had tables on both sides of different aisles so we got bumped to an area where we faced the wall. This was so that he could have all his tables in one area.

I've got a fix for that this time - I bought a second banner so that we can now face the crowd! :)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

richarcm wrote:
I'll be there at 2pm tomorrow! Can't wait!!
Hope to run in to you. Look for the fat couple with the skinny bearded guy (our son) <grin>.

Marco

imported post

I had a decent time.

I thought the show would be larger?

It was nice to meet Proshooter and 67GT?.
For all you single guys Proshooter hasa hot female (Ashley)working for him (hope this isn't his GF, wife, daughter or sister).

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Agent19 wrote:
I had a decent time.

I thought the show would be larger?

It was nice to meet Proshooter and 67GT?.
For all you single guys Proshooter hasa hot female (Ashley)working for him (hope this isn't his GF, wife, daughter or sister).

It was a pleasure to meet you as well Agent19. Thank you for stopping by.