• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John's First Article as Minneapolis Gun Rights Examiner

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Good article, good points. Short and effective.

Just a few things:

- the first sentence says "Brandy"

- "You see … the way it works is this." - I would have ended it with a ":" and made the "The" of the next sentence lowercase.

- I would have made the final sentence a seperate paragraph for punch.

Get a new picture - you're better looking that it shows!

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I fixed the mis-spelling. It apparently takes a few minutes for newly updated content to refresh.

As for looking better than that picture, I will take that as a compliment and try to get a better picture taken but I am not sure that it will look any better. :)

BB62 wrote:
Good article, good points. Short and effective.

Just a few things:

- the first sentence says "Brandy"

- "You see … the way it works is this." - I would have ended it with a ":" and made the "The" of the next sentence lowercase.

- I would have made the final sentence a seperate paragraph for punch.

Get a new picture - you're better looking that it shows!