• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

havent been on in awhile!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
This recession has taken a toll on us all... I have not been on in like 2-3 months... dad and i both got laid off, he had to go back to work in CA. so now youre all up to speed on things lol. i miss sgt. jensen!

Well, I was just "appointed";) to set up the next meet by Packingmama when I was on a conference call with her and SGTJensen this morning.

Having said that that I do believe that she volunteered together with me :).

I suggest March 21st. A saturday. Plenty of time to pecil that down in the calendar.

Any suggestions of places to go. Yes, recession is a SOB so we will have to keep it toned down with the festivities. May..."crinch"...Golden Corrall??? Again ???

Suggestions thisaway or I will just have to pick a place within the next week or so.

TJ

thx997303

imported post

It sure is, 15:54 is the 60 point time for the 2-mile run in the 17-21 year age group.

That's not really something to worry about at this moment, I could only run it in 17:18 when I got to basic, but by the end I was able to run it in 15 flat.

They'll make sure you can run.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

goosemama wrote:
Which Golden Corral would that be? Theren are a couple of them.
Golden Corral was just a suggestion. There can be any other suggestion if so. Sweet Tomatoe on 106th& state is another suggestion.