• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Self defense video

Kimberdude

imported post

thats a real troublemaker there.......quite frankly, the part I enjoyed the most was the whirlwind tour of the nasal passage in the beginning.....thats some funny sh^(&^t.

r6-rider

imported post

i can see him trying these techniques one day and getting himself shot or stabbed:lol:

Riana

imported post

Now we all know what to do if we're ever attacked in a dark alley by a confused 2-year-old dressed in black. :lol: