• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Insulting CC holder comment to OC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

This has probably been removed by the moderator/administrators.

This is no surprise to me. They have repeatedly made it clear that they are a concealed carry forum and many of the members that they have attracted possess the mindset that "CCW" is the only means by which Californians can excersize the 2nd.

You will see why I was banned here.

Some of this resistance and contraversy likely comes from being a member of an exclusive club where people pay their dues, submit to personal invasions like a background check and fingerprinting, and sign on the dotted line- and then encounter somone who does not pay a membership fee, does not submit a background check, or ask permission from an authority to carry a gun. How would you feel if you invested time and money into obtaining what you desire, only to have someone walk up and take it- investing only the intiative to act like they own it already?

But I submit this; If you already own it, why would you 'pay' to use what you already own?