• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goodwill

r6-rider

imported post

anyone ever carry there before? im going there today and dont know if they are pro/anti carry

Pol Mordreth

imported post

I have OC'd in my local store once. No issues, but I did get more funny looks than normal. Of course, I was with my wife and 2 kids, and I find when I'm like that I'm viewed as 'less threatening'. I would think that, in a place as gun normed as AZ, you shouldn't have any problems.

Regards,

Pol

r6-rider

imported post

well unfortunately theres a no firearm sign posted so i just flipped around and walked back to my car. looks like wal mart is once again getting my money