• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Positive OC : I know, it'll fill up quick..

scorpioajr

imported post

Well:

Due to some ideas from some, I went ahead and started this thread. What we'll do is periodically post the OC days that go un-noticed. i understand that this is a bit redundant and MAY be perceived as useless to some, seeing as how MOST of us have never been hassled at all: However, it seems that we need to show non OCers that we are not riddled with negative police encounters.

Go!

scorpioajr

imported post

Strapped the ole' 9mm in its Serpa to my hip and went to the Chevron to grab some dough nuts. AND just for fun i brought my double mag paddle holster too.:cool:

Just the normal, friendly smiles and customer service as always. :D

LovesHisXD45

imported post

Dinner at Chuck-O-Rama last night. No worries. The only thing getting eyeballed there was the carrot cake and mashed potatoes. :)

Kevin

pitythefools

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Strapped the ole' 9mm in its Serpa to my hip and went to the Chevron to grab some dough nuts. AND just for fun i brought my double mag paddle holster too.:cool:

Just the normal, friendly smiles and customer service as always. :D
You must be a cop. You had to have your badge next to your gun. You said 9mm and donuts in the same sentence.

pitythefools

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
I know it doesn't count! Stupid army, won't let me have my guns.

Oh, and stupid TX, wont let me OC:(
first time I read this I thougth you wrote this:

Oh, and stupid THX, wont let me OC:(

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

rightsreserved wrote:
I don't think any one who was taking about positive OC meant a daily diary of all non-events.

That is exactly what this thread is for. That, and post whoring. Hopefully this thread will allow that god damn cow thread to rot in hell peacefully! :cuss:

Sorry Jeremy! ;)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Carried my M16 openly on the bus today, traveling down Pennsylvania Avenue, to get dinner.

Other than banging the barrel of my rifleon the door frameof the bus, no issues to report.