Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA)

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Butler, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    118

    Post imported post

    http://www.leaa.org/

    Just read about the above web site. Who knew there was such an organization. I think I am joing up!

    "The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) is the nation's largest non-profit, non-partisan coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens united for justice. With a major focus on public education, LEAA is dedicated to providing hard facts and real-world insights into the world of law enforcement and the battle against violent crime. LEAA fights at every level of government for legislation that reduces violent crime while preserving the rights of honest citizens, particularly the right of self-defense."

  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,315

    Post imported post

    I knew it and posted a link a while back. I am a charter member, and the organization is just as advertised.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

  3. #3
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766

    Post imported post

    Check out this line from the page about Hillary Clinton's fundraiser scandal:

    "Besides the safety concerns, the Secret Service works hard to avoid embarrassing situations for the protectee."

    Heh, heh, heh. Wonder if they canstop Biden's gaffes.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,315

    Post imported post

    Citizen wrote:
    ...SNIP
    Heh, heh, heh. Wonder if they canstop Biden's gaffes.
    At least he doesn't smoke cigars.:what:
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Falls Church, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    392

    Post imported post

    Hawkflyer wrote:
    At least he doesn't smoke cigars.:what:
    Cigars don't have to be lit if you have the right intern.


  6. #6
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766

    Post imported post

    architect wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:
    At least he doesn't smoke cigars.:what:
    Cigars don't have to be lit if you have the right intern.



    Which, of course, highlights that they failed to prevent embarrasment over those characteristically distinguishing...uh...exercise of executive privilege.

    Edited to add: I take that back. He had no shame with which to be embarrassed. So, really, they didn't fail. They actually had it pretty easy in the embarrasment department with the Boy Prez.

    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  7. #7
    Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,315

    Post imported post

    Citizen wrote:
    architect wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:
    At least he doesn't smoke cigars.:what:
    Cigars don't have to be lit if you have the right intern.



    Which, of course, highlights that they failed to prevent embarrasment over those characteristically distinguishing...uh...exercise of executive privilege.

    Edited to add: I take that back. He had no shame with which to be embarrassed. So, really, they didn't fail. They actually had it pretty easy in the embarrasment department with the Boy Prez.
    If you can still find it, you might want to read "An FBI Agent in the Clinton Whitehouse" buy Gary Aldrige.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

  8. #8
    Regular Member sraacke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Saint Gabriel, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,222

    Post imported post

    PA-Carry wrote:
    http://www.leaa.org/

    Just read about the above web site. Who knew there was such an organization. I think I am joing up!

    "The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) is the nation's largest non-profit, non-partisan coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens united for justice. With a major focus on public education, LEAA is dedicated to providing hard facts and real-world insights into the world of law enforcement and the battle against violent crime. LEAA fights at every level of government for legislation that reduces violent crime while preserving the rights of honest citizens, particularly the right of self-defense."
    I know about it and was a member for several years but let my membership drop when I was cutting back on my spending.

    I think they are a great pro-gun group. I joined them after I tore up my NRA card.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •