Thread: The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA)

Post imported post

http://www.leaa.org/

Just read about the above web site. Who knew there was such an organization. I think I am joing up!

"The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) is the nation's largest non-profit, non-partisan coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens united for justice. With a major focus on public education, LEAA is dedicated to providing hard facts and real-world insights into the world of law enforcement and the battle against violent crime. LEAA fights at every level of government for legislation that reduces violent crime while preserving the rights of honest citizens, particularly the right of self-defense."

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

I knew it and posted a link a while back. I am a charter member, and the organization is just as advertised.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Check out this line from the page about Hillary Clinton's fundraiser scandal:

"Besides the safety concerns, the Secret Service works hard to avoid embarrassing situations for the protectee."

Heh, heh, heh. Wonder if they canstop Biden's gaffes.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    ...SNIP
    Heh, heh, heh. Wonder if they canstop Biden's gaffes.
    At least he doesn't smoke cigars.:what:
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    Cigars don't have to be lit if you have the right intern.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

architect wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:

Which, of course, highlights that they failed to prevent embarrasment over those characteristically distinguishing...uh...exercise of executive privilege.

Edited to add: I take that back. He had no shame with which to be embarrassed. So, really, they didn't fail. They actually had it pretty easy in the embarrasment department with the Boy Prez.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    architect wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:

Which, of course, highlights that they failed to prevent embarrasment over those characteristically distinguishing...uh...exercise of executive privilege.

Edited to add: I take that back. He had no shame with which to be embarrassed. So, really, they didn't fail. They actually had it pretty easy in the embarrasment department with the Boy Prez.
    If you can still find it, you might want to read "An FBI Agent in the Clinton Whitehouse" buy Gary Aldrige.

Post imported post

PA-Carry wrote:
    http://www.leaa.org/

Just read about the above web site. Who knew there was such an organization. I think I am joing up!

"The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) is the nation's largest non-profit, non-partisan coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens united for justice. With a major focus on public education, LEAA is dedicated to providing hard facts and real-world insights into the world of law enforcement and the battle against violent crime. LEAA fights at every level of government for legislation that reduces violent crime while preserving the rights of honest citizens, particularly the right of self-defense."
    I know about it and was a member for several years but let my membership drop when I was cutting back on my spending.

I think they are a great pro-gun group. I joined them after I tore up my NRA card.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org