• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA)

Butlerite

imported post

http://www.leaa.org/

Just read about the above web site. Who knew there was such an organization. I think I am joing up! :D

"The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) is the nation's largest non-profit, non-partisan coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens united for justice. With a major focus on public education, LEAA is dedicated to providing hard facts and real-world insights into the world of law enforcement and the battle against violent crime. LEAA fights at every level of government for legislation that reduces violent crime while preserving the rights of honest citizens, particularly the right of self-defense."

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Check out this line from the page about Hillary Clinton's fundraiser scandal:

"Besides the safety concerns, the Secret Service works hard to avoid embarrassing situations for the protectee."

Heh, heh, heh. Wonder if they canstop Biden's gaffes.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

architect wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
At least he doesn't smoke cigars.:what:
Cigars don't have to be lit if you have the right intern.

:D

Which, of course, highlights that they failed to prevent embarrasment over those characteristically distinguishing...uh...exercise of executive privilege.

Edited to add: I take that back. He had no shame with which to be embarrassed. So, really, they didn't fail. They actually had it pretty easy in the embarrasment department with the Boy Prez.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
architect wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
At least he doesn't smoke cigars.:what:
Cigars don't have to be lit if you have the right intern.

:D

Which, of course, highlights that they failed to prevent embarrasment over those characteristically distinguishing...uh...exercise of executive privilege.

Edited to add: I take that back. He had no shame with which to be embarrassed. So, really, they didn't fail. They actually had it pretty easy in the embarrasment department with the Boy Prez.
If you can still find it, you might want to read "An FBI Agent in the Clinton Whitehouse" buy Gary Aldrige.

sraacke

imported post

PA-Carry wrote:
http://www.leaa.org/

Just read about the above web site. Who knew there was such an organization. I think I am joing up! :D

"The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) is the nation's largest non-profit, non-partisan coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens united for justice. With a major focus on public education, LEAA is dedicated to providing hard facts and real-world insights into the world of law enforcement and the battle against violent crime. LEAA fights at every level of government for legislation that reduces violent crime while preserving the rights of honest citizens, particularly the right of self-defense."

I know about it and was a member for several years but let my membership drop when I was cutting back on my spending.

I think they are a great pro-gun group. I joined them after I tore up my NRA card.