Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I'm going to ask you to cover up while you're in the store"

Post imported post

So, does anyone know where I can obtain a "I'm concealing a gun" t-shirt, rather nice or snarky.

i.e. normal: I'm concealing a handgun, I'm American, are you?
    i.e. snarky: I'm concealing a handgun, don't like it, blow me.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

CafePress.com

Post imported post

I suppose that'd be legal in Alaska... The covering up part. (no permits required)

There's prob'ly some company that'll make ya t-shirts tho. T-Shirts from Hell was the name of one of 'em. 'Had some pretty in-you-face' stuff.

Post imported post

Yeah, I just found those sites and such.

I was looking at zazzle, I'll have to look at CafePress.

I was thinking of having text put on a shirt with a picture of my gun...

"I'm concealing a
    .45 caliber gun

I'm Pro-American,
    are you?"
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

I'm probably going for a shirt like below.

cafe press is nice, lets me do the shoulders as well. I should make a pro-open carry t-shirt and see how it comes out.

* I made this on zazzle *
    http://www.zazzle.com/im_carrying_a_...63367635956365

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Fun for Vermont and Alaska.

Anywhere else its an invitation to a police encounter. It shouts, "Come and check my CCW permit, Officer."
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

"I am forced to concealthe loaded.45 calibre semi-automatic handgunI am carrying under this shirt due to theparanoid hoplophobic managment of this establishment for your percieved safety."

"Feel free to panic and run blindly for the exits in terror!"

Post imported post

I wonder............................................ .................................would some overzealous DA/AG try you for NOT concealing (where OC is not legal) even with a permit? After all, the notice you are giving negates the purpose of their permission. You are no longer concealing by admission.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Nelson_Muntz wrote:
    I wonder............................................ .................................would some overzealous DA/AG try you for NOT concealing (where OC is not legal) even with a permit? After all, the notice you are giving negates the purpose of their permission. You are no longer concealing by admission.

Hmmm. Good point.

"THIS IS TEXAS.

I MIGHT VERY WELL BE CARRYING A

LICENSED CONCEALED HANDGUN.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

My sidearm is with stupid.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

architect wrote:
    My sidearm is with stupid.

Perfect. I want one for the next time I dine out with my brother.

Post imported post

A few of my T-shirt Ideas:

LAWFULLY
    ARMED
    CITIZEN

GOOD GUY
    (Bad Guys, beware!)

Freedom Means:
    Never having to say "I have to leave my gun in the car."

Don't be scared...
    ...Unless you mean me harm.

MAN WITH A GUN

(for OCing):
    YES! It's Legal!
    (arrow pointing to sidearm)

...Orygunner...

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Orygunner wrote:
    A few of my T-shirt Ideas:

LAWFULLY
    ARMED
    CITIZEN

GOOD GUY
    (Bad Guys, beware!)

Freedom Means:
    Never having to say "I have to leave my gun in the car."

Don't be scared...
    ...Unless you mean me harm.

MAN WITH A GUN

(for OCing):
    YES! It's Legal!
    (arrow pointing to sidearm)

...Orygunner...
    Great ideas! Lemme try one.

Freedom means never having to ask government permission to defend self and loved ones.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

My favorite one has a double meaning. Who can spot it?

FREEDOM

THE ULTIMATE HIGH

Post imported post

I've had great results with zazzle, I like them better than cafepress. Good products and fast service. It's where I had my "Homeland Defense Rifle" shirts made (with the evil RPK on the front).

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    "I am forced to concealthe loaded.45 calibre semi-automatic handgunI am carrying under this shirt due to theparanoid hoplophobic managment of this establishment for your percieved safety."

"Feel free to panic and run blindly for the exits in terror!"
    HAHAHAHHAHAH :what:

And make sure that the handgun prints like mad too; order the shirt to be form-fitting.

Post imported post

I'm thinking about a hat as well...

I love my gun
    which isn't for fun.

I suppose I could create some designs in photoshop or illustrator and throw them out there.

What would be cool is I could draw an opencarry.org shirt design on my wacom and perhaps get together with pierce.

Post imported post

"...Don't even think about it..."

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    I've had great results with zazzle, I like them better than cafepress. Good products and fast service. It's where I had my "Homeland Defense Rifle" shirts made (with the evil RPK on the front).
    zazzle seems to be more expensive. I've creative suite 3 and a wacom, I can design my own shirts. I probably will create something and toss the idea out there.

Post imported post

How bout just getting a t shirt with a picture of your firearm and holster in the position you are carrying it? That might be funny.

Post imported post

hah!

I'll draw a little arrow, "Gun hiding here"

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    How bout just getting a t shirt with a picture of your firearm and holster in the position you are carrying it? That might be funny.
    With the statement above it, "In case of Emergency, Lift Shirt!"

Post imported post

I did see another thread here on OCDO about shirts like these:

Post imported post

My personal favorite is the bumper sticker which says:

"If you are close enough to read this you arewithin range of my Glock".

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    I'm probably going for a shirt like below.

cafe press is nice, lets me do the shoulders as well. I should make a pro-open carry t-shirt and see how it comes out.

* I made this on zazzle *
    http://www.zazzle.com/im_carrying_a_...63367635956365

I thought the general consensus among us OCers was to not bring unnecessary attention to the fact that we are OCing, and especially not if we are CCing, for a number of reasons.

IMO, these shirts are a horrible idea. As an OCer you need to accept that some people will not be comfortable with it. Being snidey and sarcastic towards them will not help sway them towards our side, but rather solidify their own already negative view of us. Don't get me wrong, I understand how it makes you feel but even in times of upset one can still act with civility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast