• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I'm going to ask you to cover up while you're in the store"

Decoligny

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
How bout just getting a t shirt with a picture of your firearm and holster in the position you are carrying it? That might be funny.
With the statement above it, "In case of Emergency, Lift Shirt!"

curtiswr

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
I'm probably going for a shirt like below.

:eek: cafe press is nice, lets me do the shoulders as well. I should make a pro-open carry t-shirt and see how it comes out.

* I made this on zazzle *
http://www.zazzle.com/im_carrying_a_gun_im_pro_americanare_you_shirt-235663367635956365

imcarryingagunch3.png
I thought the general consensus among us OCers was to not bring unnecessary attention to the fact that we are OCing, and especially not if we are CCing, for a number of reasons.

IMO, these shirts are a horrible idea. As an OCer you need to accept that some people will not be comfortable with it. Being snidey and sarcastic towards them will not help sway them towards our side, but rather solidify their own already negative view of us. Don't get me wrong, I understand how it makes you feel but even in times of upset one can still act with civility.

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
I like mine for summer wear. It makes a statement and lets people believe what they want when they see my gun. At the right distance it looks like 2 lines above the word.

I got it made here: http://www.customink.com/lab/?PK=136501

police-back.jpg

police-front.jpg
Personally, I wouldn't recommend wearing anything that says POLICE on it while OC'ing if you are non-LEO. Don't want to give reason for some over zealous cop to arrest you. Just because it isn't illegal doesn't mean that you can't get arrested.